Groups

Fly to New York then Vegas then home again - Who with

Hello

I am looing to maybe go on holiday this year leaving from newcastle (may have to fly to london first), first destination is New York (2 or 3 nights) then to Las Vegas (4-5 nights).

Looking at around september time

Has any one does this before and who did you book up through?

Where did you fly from and what were the prices roughtly

Thanks

7 Comments

Try Virgin Atlantic - I'd lengthen the holiday though, all that travelling and no enough time to recover to enjoy yourself.

Me I'd love a holiday. Oh...you meant which airline.... Awkward.

Much more time needed in New York really. 2 or 3 nights is not nearly enough

You could try Lastminute.com or Expedia (click multiple destinations)

personally id use any of the American airlines , they are far cheaper then the UK airlines, internal flights within the US are pretty cheap so your biggest expense will be London to NY, try Delta, continental or American airways, ive used Delta and Cont and both excellent , both flown from the UK to the US ( Orlando , New York , Boston and Vegas)

im doing machester-(transfer in JFK)-LA then back from vegas-(through JFK)-Machester, cost me £598, i find all my flights then sent them off to flight centre who beat the price you come up with and are atol covered

if you want to arrage stop offs in places the best thing i found to do it was lastminute.com going through the multi stop search lastminute.com/sit…L=1

Original Poster

Excellent will check all links out.... I see what you's mean about the 2 days in New York when you have travelling time etc, not much of a visit.

Will have a look

Thanks again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944529
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424414492
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller11
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2836

See more discussions