Flybe cabin bag

Found 30th Mar 2017
Hi, we will be flying with Flybe in two weeks for a weekend away in the UK. As I didn't book any hold luggage for this, I want both of us to have a cabin bag. However, I am finding it a bit tricky to find any (non-expensive) bags that fit in the size allowance of 55x35x20.

Does anyone know where I can find some good bags that will be allowed on Flybe flights and which are not too expensive (£15-20 per bag)? Thanks!
Community Updates
AskBagCabin Case
8 Comments
I've bought cabin luggage from HomeBargains and Primark before, cheap and cheerful. Still going strong after 20+ flights. Most on-board luggage you can buy will be made 'to size' and advertised as 'suitable for carry-on', which is what you want.

Failing that, you can also use a larger backpack, e.g.
I bought one from Tripp following a bargain on here. loads of colours and well made.

tripp.co.uk

I got a black one for £16 reduced from £80. daft original price but the item is well made and the right size. free delivery too
Primark / Homebargins / B&M

almost any soft sided cabin bag will work - just becareful with hard cases as teh 20cm dimension can be bigger

examples

bmstores.co.uk/pro…512

tesco.com/dir…519

EliTom
Home Bargains £9.99 in-store Trek Buddy 670g 600D polyester H55cm x W40cm x L20cm that should meet/compress to your required 55x35x20 unless you absolutely ram it.
homebargains.co.uk/pro…spx
homebargains.co.uk/pro…spx
Alternative HB wheeled bag is £1 less but more rigid and may not compress from 37cm to 30cm.
Try instore at sports direct - Dunlop suitcase 19" for £9.99.
We flew with Flybe last week- , got the cases from home bargins as above. to be honest though, not once were the cases even looked at for size or weight etc.
Check the sizes for Flybe as they came up slightly smaller than other carriers, not by a huge amount, but enough to catch you out. They may well not check it, but you can guarantee the one time they will is when you're on the flight.

Just a thought....check your booking, my Flybe flight included a 20kg hold luggage and 6kg cabin bag as part of the price on an internal UK flight.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants