Flybe Liverpool - Isle of Man Childrens Id?

Found 10th Oct 2009
Hi
Thinking of going back to the Isle of Man in a couple of weeks and this will be considered a domestic flight as its from Liverpool - I know that adults need a proof of ID for domestic flights but what about children aged under 12 ? My sons passport ran out over 2 years ago and i dont think accompanied Children need a form of ID as the parents vouch for them as such but the wife thinks different - anyone done this journey recently with Children ?

6 Comments

Original Poster

The 229 is 2 people have responded and 29 people have looked

Not really sure to be honest, i live on the island but haven't done the journey with kids, but i will find out for you if you don't get an answer on here

Original Poster

Hi There
I have always travelled over on the Ferry but this time thought we would fly over but Flybe give a £1 a minute helpline which i dont fancy ringing if they are going to keep me hanging online for ages

Many thanks for any help

It looks like they don't need one as long as they are travelling with an adult:

from flyb website:

Passengers under the age of 16 years who are travelling with an adult do … Passengers under the age of 16 years who are travelling with an adult do not require separate photographic ID to travel on domestic routes. The adult is able to vouch for the child's identity. If they travel alone they will require their own photographic ID to travel from the age of 12 years.

flybe.com/cus…ull

Original Poster

Many thanks SoulJacker - read that bit and have printed it off just incase i get any problems at the airport
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1530
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247624
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…49
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98196

See more discussions