Flying to New York - which airline is better?

Found 28th Jan
Virgin Atlantic, British Airways or Delta/American Airlines?

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
AskTravel
8 Comments
Being 6' 2", I would love to know which actually has most legroom as opposed to the marketing BS from the airline.
Not BA. I flew to Sydney 9 months ago. At 5.1 I didn' t have much room. Food and drink supplied both quality and quantity were very poor. The staff appeared embarrassed that they could only give one drink with your meal.

AA was good, but flown with them once and was some time ago.
Edited by: "cideristhefuture" 28th Jan
ccnp59 m ago

Being 6' 2", I would love to know which actually has most legroom as …Being 6' 2", I would love to know which actually has most legroom as opposed to the marketing BS from the airline.

Seatguru
If you are taking business then there are major difference, if economy then just go with the cheapest and best timings. Remember though delta and virgin code share as do BA and AA.
If its ba's b787 dreamliner then use another airline if youre flying economy. I went to toronto a couple of years ago and economy is like a sardine tin,well squashed in. nice aircraft, staff food, climate etc, but to crammed. What about Norwegian air. They are supposed to be very good value for money.
Try flying out of Europe rather than UK. It may be cheaper to fly J (business) than to fly Y (economy) on a basic airline with seat cost/food/etc.
Think most of those code share so it’s effectivly the same airline. Virgin might be diff
Recently flew BA out there and American Airlines on the way back. AA was a much more modern aircraft. I didn’t notice much difference in leg space. I’m 5 11 and always opt for an aisle seat so I can extend my legs after the trolleys have been
Edited by: "geojo" 29th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions