Foam mats for playroom

Found 13th Sep 2012
I'm thinking about covering my sons playroom with foam playmats new bought 2 sets of 4 from Tesco a few months back when they were half price but now they have gone back up again
The playroom is 3m x6m
Anyone know the best place to buy from.
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Tesco is the cheapest place that I have found them
http://www.smythstoys.com/foam-playmats-66sc/9-piece-city-mat-puzzle-100872itm.aspx

Less than half price, put in centre with the others surrounding it ?

Mum2ConnornCerys

http://www.smythstoys.com/foam-playmats-66sc/9-piece-city-mat-puzzle-100872itm.aspxLess than half price, put in centre with the others surrounding it ?

Is that one 9 pieces which are each 30 cm x 30 cm?
That would be good
are you just lying flat or securing them in some way? probably going to come loose and be tripping hazard tbh.
falling on more foam wouldn't hurt ofc but i assume all toys and things in room are not made of foam.
nick130980

Is that one 9 pieces which are each 30 cm x 30 cm?That would be good

I think each piece should be 30X30cm cos looking at the child in pic, the whole thing can't be just 30cm either side. I'd also check Amazon, Toys R Us and Argos too.
brilly

are you just lying flat or securing them in some way? probably going to … are you just lying flat or securing them in some way? probably going to come loose and be tripping hazard tbh.falling on more foam wouldn't hurt ofc but i assume all toys and things in room are not made of foam.

Had some Disney Princess hop scotch style ones years back and they were always coming apart, so very true but I think they going be packing them tight in a room so might be okay.
The tesco ones we got never come apart but the ones we got from Asda do.
I will make the whole floor covered then just but some double sided sticky tape on them to stop them moving
I think groupon have these pop up from time to time- no idea on price though- but my be worth looking up
samwants2save

I think groupon have these pop up from time to time- no idea on price … I think groupon have these pop up from time to time- no idea on price though- but my be worth looking up

Cheers, I'll keep an eye out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions