Found 29th Aug 2009
Prob one for the girls but Im off to my first foam party tomorrow night....and I dont have a clue what to wear.....obviously dont want to wreck any of my nice clothes....not sure bout shoes...Im guessing stilettos will be out (with the floor been slippy)....and what about the hair???? My hair goes curly when it gets wet...and I dont really want to have it tied back

any suggestions???

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
41 Comments

It's a foam party. A thong and a smile. That's all you need.

Foam Party blimey have we timewarped back to the 80's !

Original Poster

kyalion;6153115

It's a foam party. A thong and a smile. That's all you need.

hmmmm indecent exposure springs to mind.......VERY indecent lol :whistling:

(it aint on a beach in malaga....its in a club in leeds lol)

naked,and dont forget picks or it diddnt happen

Original Poster

deanos;6153120

Foam Party blimey have we timewarped back to the 80's !

lol not sure...the 80's is before my time well...i wudda been 1 1/2yr old :?
raptorcigs;6153123

naked,and dont forget picks or it diddnt happen

rappy...I am not going out nekkid!!!!!! see....this is why I said itll be one for the lasses....cos they would give helpful suggestions!!!! lol

if you're a chick going then I think you should wear your birthday suit...take some KY and a ciggy for after the ocassion...

If you're a guy going then guys....look for the chicks in their birthday suits with he KY :thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6153157

if you're a chick going then I think you should wear your birthday … if you're a chick going then I think you should wear your birthday suit...take some KY and a ciggy for after the ocassion...If you're a guy going then guys....look for the chicks in their birthday suits with he KY :thumbsup:

im defo a chick.....but think that suggestion is not very helpful :x i need to wear clothes!!!! plus....what the hell is the KY for.....its a foam party....not a soddin gang bang :?

StevenA2000_uk;6153157

if you're a chick going then I think you should wear your birthday … if you're a chick going then I think you should wear your birthday suit...take some KY and a ciggy for after the ocassion...If you're a guy going then guys....look for the chicks in their birthday suits with he KY :thumbsup:

LOL:roll:

It ain't going to ruin your clothes just wear something you don't mind getting wet.

White t-shirt, hot pants, sandals! No underwear.

Where is this foam party btw? Never been to one in the UK and they're awesome.

Original Poster

Adam2050;6153167

It ain't going to ruin your clothes just wear something you don't mind … It ain't going to ruin your clothes just wear something you don't mind getting wet.

hmmm iv heard it makes colours go funny....perhaps the kinda soap stuff they use?
think im just gonna go super casual....skirt, strappy top and sandals....cant risk breaking anything by going in heels cos am flying on weds :x

Original Poster

Pauladin91;6153171

White t-shirt, hot pants, sandals! No underwear.Where is this foam party … White t-shirt, hot pants, sandals! No underwear.Where is this foam party btw? Never been to one in the UK and they're awesome.

yeah thats what im thinkin....but + underwear :? its in leeds lol

lil_tiger;6153177

hmmm iv heard it makes colours go funny....perhaps the kinda soap stuff … hmmm iv heard it makes colours go funny....perhaps the kinda soap stuff they use?think im just gonna go super casual....skirt, strappy top and sandals....cant risk breaking anything by going in heels cos am flying on weds :x

Yep I suppose. But I've not heard people whine about colour run.

Last time i went to a foam party i wore short shorts and a byker vest with binkin under, and some flip flops . This was in greece tho x

lil_tiger;6153181

yeah thats what im thinkin....but + underwear :? its in leeds lol

Wow i live in leeds, coincidence. But I'm going out sunday instead for bank holiday :(.

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6153189

Last time i went to a foam party i wore short shorts and a byker vest … Last time i went to a foam party i wore short shorts and a byker vest with binkin under, and some flip flops . This was in greece tho x

yeah think thats the way to go....gonna feel right weird not getting dressed up to go out though....

I went abroad, bikini top and shorts I wore
They are messy!!!!

Original Poster

Pauladin91;6153197

Wow i live in leeds, coincidence. But I'm going out sunday instead for … Wow i live in leeds, coincidence. But I'm going out sunday instead for bank holiday :(.

ermmmmmm is tmora night not sunday :? lol

Wear some clothes that need a good clean! kill two birds with one stone and save money at the same time

Original Poster

4lyons09;6153202

I went abroad, bikini top and shorts I woreThey are messy!!!!

yeah Im expecting some mess.....parents are not gonna be impressed when I come in 3am drunk and jump in the shower lol

Tinkytayls;6153189

Last time i went to a foam party i wore short shorts and a byker vest … Last time i went to a foam party i wore short shorts and a byker vest with binkin under, and some flip flops . This was in greece tho x

PIX! OR YER LYIN! :whistling:

will my wheechair rust?

lil_tiger;6153201

yeah think thats the way to go....gonna feel right weird not getting … yeah think thats the way to go....gonna feel right weird not getting dressed up to go out though....

just dress it up with jewellery x

you should wear a yellow sou'wester and a pair of matching wellies and nought else:w00t:

StevenA2000_uk;6153216

PIX! OR YER LYIN! :whistling:

:roll:

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6153221

hmmmmmmm perhaps
renown;6153223

you should wear a yellow sou'wester and a pair of matching wellies and … you should wear a yellow sou'wester and a pair of matching wellies and nought else:w00t:

whats a 'yellow sou'wester' :? lol

lil_tiger;6153204

ermmmmmm is tmora night not sunday :? lol

Oh yeah it is, wheres it at? Halo?

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6153221

lol tink i just left rep for you but it accepted it before I finished writin it :?

I went in my mankini and flip flops, didn't ruin anything. much fun to be had at a west yorkshire foam party.

lil_tiger;6153227

whats a 'yellow sou'wester' :? lol

http://www.imageworkwear.co.uk/bmz_cache/4/487eec579f6f43baefef8292a1f5f3fc.image.300x253.jpg

:lol:

lil_tiger;6153227

hmmmmmmm perhaps :)whats a 'yellow sou'wester' :? lol

Have you seen the captain birdseye adverts well its his wet weather outfit lol

Original Poster

Pauladin91;6153230

Oh yeah it is, wheres it at? Halo?

got it in one
renown;6153239

Have you seen the captain birdseye adverts well its his wet weather … Have you seen the captain birdseye adverts well its his wet weather outfit lol

OMG lol...that would leave nothing to the imagination!!!!!!! :oops:

Hope you have a fab time... x

nikkib123;6153242

Ooooh so you have a thing for Captain Birdseye :-D

You cant beat a little bit of navy cake ! if you Know what I mean:p

nikkib123;6153242

Ooooh so you have a thing for Captain Birdseye :-D

Isn't he the chap with the fishy fingers? :whistling:

nikkib123;6153265

Aye aye Captain :-D

Ooh can you feel the roll of the ship " it feels more like a roll of lino to me ":w00t:

cb-uk;6153274

Isn't he the chap with the fishy fingers? :whistling:

I think it Cod have been lol

if your a women, a plan cotton white t-shirt

haha, I'm going!

be carefull gets very slipperly had the worst experiance at the last foam party i went to, lets just say someone was knocked out and i had a bruised eye.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.1818
    2. Is this junction box wired properly??813
    3. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?22
    4. Do councils provide data when using a Data Collection company?56

See more discussions