Focal Price Delivery

How long does it roughly take to arrive from ordering (including non-working days)?

9 Comments

10-14 days including non working.

Original Poster

Syzable;6606046

10-14 days including non working.

Doesn't that mean dealextreme are faster?

Met-Cast;6606048

Doesn't that mean dealextreme are faster?

Not recently for me...........i've stopped using them now as they've become too unreliable.

Original Poster

Syzable;6606053

Not recently for me...........i've stopped using them now as they've … Not recently for me...........i've stopped using them now as they've become too unreliable.

Who dealextreme?

Met-Cast;6606054

Who dealextreme?

Yes.

I've ordered a few things that have been 'in-stock' only to find out they will be sent when they are available. :? Several weeks down the line i had to cancel.

Has happened 4 times now so have given them the heave-ho off my list of sites to buy from.

I placed several orders at Focal Price on 24th September...Ist arrived 14th Oct and next 2 on the16th Oct.

Original Poster

Syzable;6606075

Yes.I've ordered a few things that have been 'in-stock' only to find out … Yes.I've ordered a few things that have been 'in-stock' only to find out they will be sent when they are available. :? Several weeks down the line i had to cancel.Has happened 4 times now so have given them the heave-ho off my list of sites to buy from.

You have to send them a support ticket and they suddenly send you an email like few hours saying its sent then from that day I get the item a week or so later.

cymru2;6606113

I placed several orders at Focal Price on 24th September...Ist arrived … I placed several orders at Focal Price on 24th September...Ist arrived 14th Oct and next 2 on the16th Oct.

So generally deal extreme is faster?

Met-Cast;6606181

You have to send them a support ticket and they suddenly send you an … You have to send them a support ticket and they suddenly send you an email like few hours saying its sent then from that day I get the item a week or so later.

I did that.............that's when they informed me they had no stock. :lol:

Original Poster

Syzable;6606192

I did that.............that's when they informed me they had no stock. … I did that.............that's when they informed me they had no stock. :lol:

Oh loool I think it might have been because I threatened I'd get my dodgy counterfiets from somewhere else.

Anyone got any cool gadgets they could recommend from focalprice or even dealextreme?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again715
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1517
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764096
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?68

See more discussions