Focalprice.com is a joke

Found 2nd Nov 2009
Well I thought I would give them alittle more time to send me my items, This morning I had 3 emails from them stating this.

This email is from customer service team of focalprice.com. We regret that your order ********** has not been delivered for over seven days due to out of stock. We will be getting the item back in stock within 5 days. Would you like to continue waiting and we will ship it with top priority? Should we fail to get those in stock within this period, we'll notify you and propose for modification or cancellation. Please advice at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely yours
FocalPrice service team

When I placed my orders they were in stock, this is actually taking the **** now.

Anyone else had this happen ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Dealextreme do this as well..

it probably was already out of stock but still didnt update. If I were you and I need them quick, id cancel it and order it elsewhere

Original Poster

Does anyone know anywere else that sells a G1 battery for 2.40 ? If so can you link me as I would appreciate it alot.

Cheers

Bennn

Shouldn't expect much if your paying 2.40 from a company based overseas.

Original Poster

Im not but making me wait 7 days just for a email saying wait another 5 days to see if we get it in stock is just stupid.

Banned

Bennn;6760349

Im not but making me wait 7 days just for a email saying wait another 5 … Im not but making me wait 7 days just for a email saying wait another 5 days to see if we get it in stock is just stupid.

Hmm. So you start a thread after 7 days because they are going to make you wait another 5! God knows what you'd do if they made you wait a couple of months like Deal Extreme have done to me! :thinking:

Original Poster

guv;6760517

Hmm. So you start a thread after 7 days because they are going to make … Hmm. So you start a thread after 7 days because they are going to make you wait another 5! God knows what you'd do if they made you wait a couple of months like Deal Extreme have done to me! :thinking:

Id probs go rambo style on them :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text