Foldable phone from Motorola is gunning for Samsung Galaxy X | T3

Found 18th May

t3.com/new…y-x

This kind of brings us back to the good old Day's of the 90's I reckon?. :-)

When almost every Phone out there was pretty much 'foldable' ... lol.
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments

t3.com/new…y-x
Could this be the next big real update for mobile phones? All the top end phones now look the same and do most things equally well.
Just the badge snobbery of apple lumps a £1000 asking price
I can see the social media campaign already...

#ExpensiveGimmickThatNobodyAskedForOrWanted
No extendable aerial.
OP wht do you feel the need to repeat yourself in the first comment on everything you post

LOOOOL
Treboeth1 h, 43 m ago

OP wht do you feel the need to repeat yourself in the first comment on …OP wht do you feel the need to repeat yourself in the first comment on everything you post LOOOOL

lol... you think? : -)
Love it! Would buy on of them without a doubt
About time phones started looking a bit different.
Edited by: "Uranus" 18th May
how long off are these mobiles? I work as a teacher and a mobile that would function as a table would be brilliant
for students.
Treboeth18th May

OP wht do you feel the need to repeat yourself in the first comment on …OP wht do you feel the need to repeat yourself in the first comment on everything you post LOOOOL

brilly18th May

lol... you think? : -)

I take it that the pair of you are either new to , new to my Post's, or BOTH instead, perhaps?, lol.

But either way, let me answer that question for you by way of an 'example' (if you will?).

Here goes:

hotukdeals.com/dea…457

Enough said ... hehehehe.

I don't see why doing such thing's should necessarily be a thang at the end of the day?.

After all, it's my time that I'm wasting repeating and repeating upon myself is it not? (and not that of no one elses, right?), so ... lol.

Baring in mind that it's NOT the first time on here that I've 'commented' on such here either - so I'm surprised that neither of you two have come across such prior to your own comments in the first place? (even once?).

Allllllll the above a side though, the general theme on here is such that other's on here seem to 'get it', etc, etc ... (on account of either my above previously aforementioned, and/or in the absence of it, same way?). :-)

Lol, it's all good though. :-D

Enjoy your sleep, and have pleasant dreams and all that. :-)
jasonwood99913 h, 26 m ago

how long off are these mobiles? I work as a teacher and a mobile that …how long off are these mobiles? I work as a teacher and a mobile that would function as a table would be brilliantfor students.

I have one question for you, how LONG is a piece of string?.

Enough said, hehehehe.

But yeh, definately I hear you there for sure. :-D
amour3k41 m ago

I take it that the pair of you are either new to , new to my Post's, or …I take it that the pair of you are either new to , new to my Post's, or BOTH instead, perhaps?, lol.But either way, let me answer that question for you by way of an 'example' (if you will?).Here goes:https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/someday-from-059p-but-currently-free-for-7-day-at-google-play-2928457#comment-33672215Enough said ... hehehehe.I don't see why doing such thing's should necessarily be a thang at the end of the day?.After all, it's my time that I'm wasting repeating and repeating upon myself is it not? (and not that of no one elses, right?), so ... lol.Baring in mind that it's NOT the first time on here that I've 'commented' on such here either - so I'm surprised that neither of you two have come across such prior to your own comments in the first place? (even once?).Allllllll the above a side though, the general theme on here is such that other's on here seem to 'get it', etc, etc ... (on account of either my above previously aforementioned, and/or in the absence of it, same way?). :-)Lol, it's all good though. :-DEnjoy your sleep, and have pleasant dreams and all that. :-)

In all honesty I have had farts that make more sense than you, loooool.
Treboeth35 m ago

In all honesty I have had farts that make more sense than you, loooool.

Good to know, and hopefully those same farts help you to sleep better at night too? (God only knows how useful your farts are to anyone other than yourself I guess?).

Once again, sleep well. :-)
Treboeth18th May

Because you can't get likes for the thread starter post?
deeky3 h, 12 m ago

deeky15 h, 9 m ago

hhehehehe ... lololol... (you think)? ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants