Groups

fo.lk competition

i see the competition closes on the 26th but is that midnight of the 26th?

16 Comments

23:59!

Banned

^^ above is correct, saw marge the moderator mention it yesterday

Banned

Any of you fancy putting past difference to one side and helping me out?

Banned

vibeone;8209014

I dont hold any grudges vb1, it just wouldnt be fair to play favs on the compo! I will wish you luck, If you win, post some pics of the ipad!

vibeone;8209014

Promise me a decent prize and I'll vote for you :w00t:

Banned

jubbyme;8209022

I dont hold any grudges vb1, it just wouldnt be fair to play favs on the … I dont hold any grudges vb1, it just wouldnt be fair to play favs on the compo! I will wish you luck, If you win, post some pics of the ipad!

ahha can't grumble at that

fern37;8209041

Promise me a decent prize and I'll vote for you :w00t:

nope :P everyones asking me to rig the draw. its for a £15 voucher you crazies! itll be done properly haha

vibeone;8209047

ahha can't grumble at that :)nope :P everyones asking me to rig the draw. … ahha can't grumble at that :)nope :P everyones asking me to rig the draw. its for a £15 voucher you crazies! itll be done properly haha

I ain't asking you to rig it.....any prize will do...it don't have to be a £15 voucher!! lol

Banned

fern37;8209056

I ain't asking you to rig it.....any prize will do...it don't have to be … I ain't asking you to rig it.....any prize will do...it don't have to be a £15 voucher!! lol

one night with me?

vibeone;8209063

one night with me?

surely that should be the ultimate prize!!!! Not a £15 voucher! Then you'd have hoardes of HUKDers posting and making you the winner. Heck...even the mods might join in! lol

Banned

VB1 did you think i had a grudge or anything? not for me, i can disagree and still be ok with someone

Banned

fern37;8209069

surely that should be the ultimate prize!!!! Not a £15 voucher! Then … surely that should be the ultimate prize!!!! Not a £15 voucher! Then you'd have hoardes of HUKDers posting and making you the winner. Heck...even the mods might join in! lol

I asked, mods wouldn't allow it as it would make the compeititon unfair. They also insisted I got checked first, and I couldn't be bothered!

jubbyme;8209071

VB1 did you think i had a grudge or anything? not for me, i can disagree … VB1 did you think i had a grudge or anything? not for me, i can disagree and still be ok with someone

Nah mate, it was just in general really. A lot of the hardcore VB1 haters have posted in my thread anyway, and fair play to them. It has made me think I should be nicer to people here.

fern37;8209069

surely that should be the ultimate prize!!!! Not a £15 voucher! Then … surely that should be the ultimate prize!!!! Not a £15 voucher! Then you'd have hoardes of HUKDers posting and making you the winner. Heck...even the mods might join in! lol

Only if you spend that one night breaking his fingers so he can't type anymore...

angelfairee;8209082

Only if you spend that one night breaking his fingers so he can't type … Only if you spend that one night breaking his fingers so he can't type anymore...

Chill lady.....................back to bed!:p

angelfairee;8209082

Only if you spend that one night breaking his fingers so he can't type … Only if you spend that one night breaking his fingers so he can't type anymore...

aww...now come on AF, he is being nice for a change. It may not last but lets enjoy this nice VB1 until then

Banned

I just thought back vb1, i remember i posted in a footy or an f1 thread, I think i was taken a bit too seriously with a daft comment, either way vb1, be you, that's the main thing

angelfairee;8209082

Your one to talk lmao.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?34
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??37
      3. Iphone 6 to which handset?711
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.914

See more discussions