Groups

Fo.lk iPads.... (again)

Banned
    All gone very quiet on the iPad front.

Could admin maybe give us some answers?

1) Are we still getting them?
    2) Are they pre-ordered for 27th may?
    3) If so are they coming straight to us, or to admins mansion first?
    4) If not, is June 7th likely?

Sorry to harass, but I would like to know if/when we might get them, so if not, I can consider purchasing myself etc etc etc..

*Should be in feedback, but here will do.

29 Comments

Admin

Not gone quiet at all V1, I told you when we have some info for you we'll let you know.

Original Poster Banned

juliet_bravo;8648328

Not gone quiet at all V1, I told you when we have some info for you we'll … Not gone quiet at all V1, I told you when we have some info for you we'll let you know.

Which presumably means they haven't been preordered, and therefore slipped to at least the 7th.

Considering the hassle you had with the delivery company with that other stuff (PS3 games or summut?) I'd like to be in to receive tis all.

You know I'm obviously very grateful, but the lack of info is just a bit... meh.

juliet_bravo;8648328

Not gone quiet at all V1, I told you when we have some info for you we'll … Not gone quiet at all V1, I told you when we have some info for you we'll let you know.

VB1 you are now a german buzz bomb! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

awoodhall2003;8648375

VB1 you are now a german buzz bomb! :thumbsup:

I dont know what that means.

Admin

vibeone;8648360

Which presumably means they haven't been preordered, and therefore … Which presumably means they haven't been preordered, and therefore slipped to at least the 7th.Considering the hassle you had with the delivery company with that other stuff (PS3 games or summut?) I'd like to be in to receive tis all.You know I'm obviously very grateful, but the lack of info is just a bit... meh.

Don't presume anything. I've told you it's being dealt with and that's it.

Original Poster Banned

juliet_bravo;8648380

Don't presume anything. I've told you it's being dealt with and that's it.

lol.

Of course you're still getting them. No guarantees on delivery dates so if you need one now and cannot wait for one you won you are probably best off going to an Apple or DSGi store.

Original Poster Banned

Admin;8648415

Of course you're still getting them. No guarantees on delivery dates so … Of course you're still getting them. No guarantees on delivery dates so if you need one now and cannot wait for one you won you are probably best off going to an Apple or DSGi store.

Please don't swear at me

But thanks for the info. I'm just impatient, and already ****** at apple for screwing international customers.

vibeone;8648378

I dont know what that means.

Juliet called you V1, a V1 is a bomb which the Germans used in WWII to hit us with, you might know it better as the 'Doodlebug'. :thumbsup:
    In basics: a cruise missile

vibeone;8648389

lol.

Back fo one night only and already annoying the Mods :w00t:

Banned

[email protected] thread.

JB obviously wanted to fix the comp so she won

(i'm joking ASB plz don't suspend me)

Banned

awoodhall2003;8648465

Juliet called you V1, a V1 is a bomb which the Germans used in WWII to … Juliet called you V1, a V1 is a bomb which the Germans used in WWII to hit us with, you might know it better as the 'Doodlebug'. :thumbsup:In basics: a cruise missile

joke just died here. RIP.

Original Poster Banned

awoodhall2003;8648465

Juliet called you V1, a V1 is a bomb which the Germans used in WWII to … Juliet called you V1, a V1 is a bomb which the Germans used in WWII to hit us with, you might know it better as the 'Doodlebug'. :thumbsup:In basics: a cruise missile

No I don't care about the war, because I didn't exist when it happened.

But thank you for the explanation, JB will be sent a PM detailing how to use the VB1 branding in future.

Banned

Im sure your iPad will come, as soon as ASB has played with it, and carved his initials into the screen

bykergrove;8648479

joke just died here. RIP.

LOL! I was just going to say Juliet just called you a 'Doodlebug'...but thought it might be too obscure for VB1, then found out spelling it out was anyway! :-D:p

Nevermind, the rest of us got it!

vibeone;8648485

No I don't care about the war, because I didn't exist when it … No I don't care about the war, because I didn't exist when it happened.But thank you for the explanation, JB will be sent a PM detailing how to use the VB1 branding in future.

Don't care? Ok each to their own, we have too look back at technology to go forward generally. How you think your iPad (when you get it) came about? They looked back at what exists and how they could change it to make a new product (or just enlarge a iPod Touch).

But glad to hear Juliet is getting an earful, although I think you might have given enough tonight

Original Poster Banned

awoodhall2003;8648514

Don't care? Ok each to their own, we have too look back at technology to … Don't care? Ok each to their own, we have too look back at technology to go forward generally. How you think your iPad (when you get it) came about? They looked back at what exists and how they could change it to make a new product (or just enlarge a iPod Touch).But glad to hear Juliet is getting an earful, although I think you might have given enough tonight

Old people can do that.

Yo Vibey! Long time no see! :-D

Original Poster Banned

deek72;8648683

Yo Vibey! Long time no see! :-D

Don't get too excited, I'm not stopping. Just passing through on a boring night.

vibeone;8648702

Don't get too excited, I'm not stopping. Just passing through on a … Don't get too excited, I'm not stopping. Just passing through on a boring night.

Oh :-(

Original Poster Banned

deek72;8648711

Oh :-(

got a Justin Bieber street team to organise.

you want in blud?

Banned

vibeone;8648740

got a Justin Bieber street team to organise.you want in blud?

public lynching?

vibeone;8648740

got a Justin Bieber street team to organise.you want in blud?

Don't call me blud! :x I ain't you know who.

deek72;8649077

Don't call me blud! :x I ain't you know who.

Chill fam

Original Poster Banned

Anyone know where I can download hot pix of Bieber in iPad resolution?

MarzBarz;8649104

Chill fam

:-D

If its anything like the call of duty order, you will receive something you didn't order.

Can you make sure our address's are the same before sending out. I'm due to move, so just to be on the safe side Thanks.

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8652948

Can you make sure our address's are the same before sending out. I'm due … Can you make sure our address's are the same before sending out. I'm due to move, so just to be on the safe side Thanks.

Send it to me and i'll be sure to pass it on,

[COLOR="Silver"]....after testing it for a couple of years[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?24
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??37
      3. Iphone 6 to which handset?711
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.914

See more discussions