Groups

follow up from last night:(

me and big bro have discoverd the house is completly wrecked from secret lil bros drinking night with his boyfriend,parents are back tonight
    sick everywhere,600 quid of breakages all when had no idea it would be like this and apparentley it was me lol
    yes this is certaintley true

34 Comments

Original Poster

hotukdeals.com/ite…ght
    when i thought it was just getting in control
    absolutely mad,i would never do anything like this
    all the parents are over with very angry lil kids,puke all over my bikes ,my lovely bikes

Original Poster

as if this weekend could get any better :?:

Banned

''lil bros drinking night with his boyfriend''

lol?

well i got in a 4 last night, ****ed out my head, drank a cup of boiling hot coffee, now i have a burnt throat and didnt get to sleep cos of the coffee :x

Original Poster

micoo;7776215

well i got in a 4 last night, ****ed dout my head, drank a cup of boiling … well i got in a 4 last night, ****ed dout my head, drank a cup of boiling hot coffee, now i have a burnt throat and didnt get to sleep cos of the coffee :x

im sure you would just as ****** off if your house was completly coverd it puke and all your stuff was trashed:roll:

JACKIT99;7776239

im sure you would just as ****** off if your house was completly coverd … im sure you would just as ****** off if your house was completly coverd it puke and all your stuff was trashed:roll:

na im not stupid enought to let people trash my house :thumbsup:

hurts like hell to swallow though

Banned

JACKIT99;7776239

im sure you would just as ****** off if your house was completly coverd … im sure you would just as ****** off if your house was completly coverd it puke and all your stuff was trashed:roll:

Well instead of sat here telling us all... go clean it up :-D

i would have kicked the little ****ers in!

Original Poster

didnt have a clue they would do this being 13,was probably assleep as was ment to be out @half 7 this morning :thumbsup:
    there cleaning it up they tell me

Original Poster

Jetpac;7776294

i would have kicked the little ****ers in!

yeer very tempting:-D
    just making a list of what happend and getting them to pay+clear it up ;-)

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7776405

What did they break?

chucked brothers rc boat on the ground worth 500 quid,all in pieces now
    tv screen smashed
    few broken plates in the garden
    sick everywhere,looks like crapets stained;-)

JACKIT99;7776417

chucked brothers rc boat on the ground worth 500 quid,all in pieces nowtv … chucked brothers rc boat on the ground worth 500 quid,all in pieces nowtv screen smashedfew broken plates in the gardensick everywhere,looks like crapets stained;-)

£500 for a toy boat? I would expect a full size one for that price :-D

JACKIT99;7776339

didnt have a clue they would do this being 13,was probably assleep as … didnt have a clue they would do this being 13,was probably assleep as was ment to be out @half 7 this morning :thumbsup:there cleaning it up they tell me

LOL :lol:

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7776446

£500 for a toy boat? I would expect a full size one for that price :-D

limited edition ,looks really pricy when u see it
    was like this one:thumbsup:

alibaba.com/pro…tml

Original Poster

aah96;7776455

LOL :lol:

would you:?:
    your 13 arent you

JACKIT99;7776469

would you:?:your 13 arent you

yes i am, and no i wouldnt lol, :lol: quite amusing really but im not old enought to drink so this wouldnt happen

Original Poster

aah96;7776492

yes i am, and no i wouldnt lol, :lol: quite amusing really but im not … yes i am, and no i wouldnt lol, :lol: quite amusing really but im not old enought to drink so this wouldnt happen

if only they were all like that:)
    i dont drink much but only a year off being 18

JACKIT99;7776469

would you:?:your 13 arent you

when i ws 13 i ws out on the **** haha, never trashed a house tho, we waited till we were 16 to do that :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;7776514

when i ws 13 i ws out on the **** haha, never trashed a house tho, we … when i ws 13 i ws out on the **** haha, never trashed a house tho, we waited till we were 16 to do that :lol:

i would never do that unles really hated the owners:roll:

JACKIT99;7776536

i would never do that unles really hated the owners:roll:

we were ****ed, it was our mates fault for havin a massive party, we told him his house would get trashed and it did haha

Original Poster

micoo;7776557

we were ****ed, it was our mates fault for havin a massive party, we told … we were ****ed, it was our mates fault for havin a massive party, we told him his house would get trashed and it did haha

fair enough then ,least he allready knew but was probably allready drunk when you asked him:p

JACKIT99;7776505

if only they were all like that:)i dont drink much but only a year off … if only they were all like that:)i dont drink much but only a year off being 18

Lol im sensible you see x

Original Poster

aah96;7776588

Lol im sensible you see x

feel welcome to ''trash'' the house whenever you want:p

Lets see some photos then

JACKIT99;7776505

if only they were all like that:)i dont drink much but only a year off … if only they were all like that:)i dont drink much but only a year off being 18

i drink too much, pretty sure ive taken about 10 years off my life with the amount of drinkin i did this last year :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;7776748

i drink too much, pretty sure ive taken about 10 years off my life with … i drink too much, pretty sure ive taken about 10 years off my life with the amount of drinkin i did this last year :lol:

as they say live life to the full:roll:

JACKIT99;7776505

So your 17 ? Im 17 too mate, I'd deffo give them a beating... or get some younger kid you know to do it for you ha :thumbsup:

Original Poster

james_lfc;7776881

So your 17 ? Im 17 too mate, I'd deffo give them a beating... or get … So your 17 ? Im 17 too mate, I'd deffo give them a beating... or get some younger kid you know to do it for you ha :thumbsup:

yeer i am 17 mate,there parents have paid for most of it now so almost sorted,
    they will get there spanking properly when the right moment comes:roll:
    is that your bike in the avatar there ?

JACKIT99;7776936

yeer i am 17 mate,there parents have paid for most of it now so almost … yeer i am 17 mate,there parents have paid for most of it now so almost sorted,they will get there spanking properly when the right moment comes:roll:is that your bike in the avatar there ?

Thats oryt then mate, your lucky their parents have paid :thumbsup:

And yeah it is mate, with my dads just behind it, Its outside my house in france (hence the sun haha) Bikes are definitely the thing to have out there because with that i cant legally go on-road and off-road

What type of bikes you into ?

Reminds me of a party I went to when I was 17. It got completely out of control, but we did an amazing job of cleaning up. Unfortunately some spiteful sod placed a note in his parents bedroom saying 'Scott had a party' and he got rumbled.

After I left for Uni my sister had a houseparty, the guests smashed the bins up and stole my Dad's CDs. Glad I wasn't there

i would make him pay for it either that or take his greatest possession such as an xbox and smash it in front of his eyes with a hammer

Original Poster

james_lfc;7777028

Thats oryt then mate, your lucky their parents have paid :thumbsup:And … Thats oryt then mate, your lucky their parents have paid :thumbsup:And yeah it is mate, with my dads just behind it, Its outside my house in france (hence the sun haha) Bikes are definitely the thing to have out there because with that i cant legally go on-road and off-road What type of bikes you into ?

im in road cycling and any quick roads bikes,sounds nice with the sun,im off to france next month,you've missed all the snow though;-)

JACKIT99;7786277

im in road cycling and any quick roads bikes,sounds nice with the sun,im … im in road cycling and any quick roads bikes,sounds nice with the sun,im off to france next month,you've missed all the snow though;-)

sounds good mate, the town where i used to live had the Tour de France coming through it last year and the year before, so I suppose its probably a good place to cycle there seems to be enough cyclists, personally i think your all mad ha... the gradient of some of the mountain roads is jsut scary on a bike without an engine lol...

And i USED to live there mate not now tho, we moved back

Original Poster

james_lfc;7788211

sounds good mate, the town where i used to live had the Tour de France … sounds good mate, the town where i used to live had the Tour de France coming through it last year and the year before, so I suppose its probably a good place to cycle there seems to be enough cyclists, personally i think your all mad ha... the gradient of some of the mountain roads is jsut scary on a bike without an engine lol... And i USED to live there mate not now tho, we moved back

keep meaning to see the tour de france one year,i saw the tour of britain about a year ago:)

and yeer the ascents can be tricky sometimes,specially when there really long and your energy is being drained out,tryed to do the london to paris 24h this year but have to be at least 18 for some reason

where u living in broken britain :?:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions