Groups

Follow we will...

Banned
    Not going to whinge, not going to moan. We Are The People!!!

Improve the squad during summer, and next year we will go again

FOLLOW FOLLOW

19 Comments

what are you on about?

bellabonkers;2158460

what are you on about?

Rangers snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Again.

bellabonkers;2158460

what are you on about?

Rangers just lost the league on the very last game of the season. It's man talk, I don't expect you to understand.

Banned

thej;2158482

Celtic Champions:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Who?

leefal;2158485

Rangers just lost the league on the very last game of the season. It's … Rangers just lost the league on the very last game of the season. It's man talk, I don't expect you to understand.

Charming...this post is sexist then:p

If you will, now put the kettle on pet.

Banned

I will never forgive the Rangers fans for trashing my city a week ago and having no respect for each other or my fellow mancunians.

DLM;2158523

I will never forgive the Rangers fans for trashing my city a week ago and … I will never forgive the Rangers fans for trashing my city a week ago and having no respect for each other or my fellow mancunians.

I know, imagine. The English never cause trouble anywhere they go - they're all angels!

DLM;2158523

I will never forgive the Rangers fans for trashing my city a week ago and … I will never forgive the Rangers fans for trashing my city a week ago and having no respect for each other or my fellow mancunians.

pmsl here.....coming from the nation that invented hooliganism :whistling:

SCOTTGAZ9;2158564

pmsl here.....coming from the nation that invented hooliganism :whistling:

and perfected it too!!!

oh your hurting. :-D:-D

Original Poster Banned

fitzybhoy;2158598

oh your hurting. :-D:-D

Feel worse if i knew my team were the tims:thumbsup:

Never get it at a rugger game, (nor Gaelic, nor hurling, nor . . . .)

Football seems to keep comingup though!

:whistling:

lol at least we've already got one more trophy than celtic won when they got to the uefa cup final and another final to look forward to on saturday.

http://www.scotprem.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/68/15/0,,10002~3675496,00.jpg

http://www.scotprem.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/69/15/0,,10002~3675497,00.jpg

http://www.scotprem.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/6a/15/0,,10002~3675498,00.jpg

ants97;2158718

lol at least we've already got one more trophy than celtic won when they … lol at least we've already got one more trophy than celtic won when they got to the uefa cup final and another final to look forward to on saturday.

what did walter say many years ago about 2 of the scottish cups if I remember correctly worthless there is only one important cup in scotland(according to Walter ) wonder which one he means :roll::whistling:roll::p got to say though gers have had a great season :thumbsup:

DLM;2158523

i maybe thick but is that a joke :thinking::?

Banned

okaydokey;2166785

i maybe thick but is that a joke :thinking::?

you said it!:-D

Banned

DLM;2158523

try looking a bit closer to home and i dont mean mcc?:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410868
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3541326
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213645
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1860

See more discussions