Groups

fonejacker on e4 @ 10:30 tonight

who's watching this tonight? i am for sure, the clips on youtube are excellent!

also on e4 + 1 at 11:30 for those of you reading this after half past 10 :thumbsup:

26 Comments

Looks crap to me :giggle:

Banned

Whats it about?

Original Poster

ade2j

Looks crap to me :giggle:

depends what your tastes are but its right up my street, i've done similar stuff in the past such as this youtube.com/wat…MRE lol

Original Poster

sam2007

Whats it about?

hard to explain, its prank fone calls set to cartoons/live footage basically

if you search fonejacker on youtube, theres clips on there so you can see what i mean!

Ah that, I've seen an episode of it before, but it didn't really appeal to me.

Watched that tonight, very funny stuff ! I require your Sort code, you have monies waiting for you haha

I thought it was pants

[SIZE=2]Amusing in parts but became boring and eventually switched channels.
    [/SIZE]

retropolis

[SIZE=2]Amusing in parts but became boring and eventually switched … [SIZE=2]Amusing in parts but became boring and eventually switched channels.[/SIZE]

AGREE!

Original Poster

my problem was that i had seen almost all of the ones on tv last night on youtube already! should be better next week

8 times faster, 42 megabytes. normally £80.40 but because its you its £40 a month. classic!

that was class, your internets speedings increasings sir

the welsh one with the gy without thumbs one made me laugh to

Original Poster

yeah no thumbs was excellent too i forgot about that one

i think you are wanting to signing for faster insternet speeding sir. as i am unable to pay for eating you have to sign!

The one with the bloke wanting a one bedroom flat in Brighton had me in tears.

Original Poster

so you want a ONE bedroom HOUSE in BRISTOL

well funny, caught the guy out with the beep everytime!

Even the adverts annoy me! There is no way I would watch the programme!

Have had a prank call yesterday which I think was due to the programme, because it followed the same sort of lines

To agree along the same lines with Kelly, Its a stupid program.

Kids are told for years that prank calls waste time and shouldn't be done, Only for a program to highlight that its great fun!!, Sending out a confused message or what!

Iom-RF

To agree along the same lines with Kelly, Its a stupid program.Kids are … To agree along the same lines with Kelly, Its a stupid program.Kids are told for years that prank calls waste time and shouldn't be done, Only for a program to highlight that its great fun!!, Sending out a confused message or what!

In fairness - the programme is on when kids should be in bed :whistling: Don't condone prank calls of any type though

lol at the VHS and VCR pranks

when it came on last time about a year ago with the DVD and LCDTV's me and my mates havent stopped goin on about it.

classic

yus786

watched and thought it was v funny anyone know who this guy is ?????

Original Poster

yes its ]this guy

Banned

retropolis

[SIZE=2]Amusing in parts but became boring and eventually switched … [SIZE=2]Amusing in parts but became boring and eventually switched channels.[/SIZE]

Ditto. I doubt I'll be tuning in again!

kelly_o_fanatic

Have had a prank call yesterday which I think was due to the programme, … Have had a prank call yesterday which I think was due to the programme, because it followed the same sort of lines

Yeah sorry about that. :oops:

massmail666

"internet providings is the company name!" "how do i open this … "internet providings is the company name!" "how do i open this email!!!!!! thats refreshing!!!!!!!""we dont seem to have ur bank details on our database""Talk to me!"This show is sooooooooo FUNNY!!!

The show is so fake.

First one was okay, watched second it just bored me. **** program

massmail666

?????????????????????????????????:-(

IMHO:
    I'm not totally convinced that they are all random calls. Some appear to be 'set up' with actors.

lookerderturv and a dooved
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?24
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions