Groups

Font / Special Effect

Does anyone know how to create the number 30 as per below...

17 Comments

Original Poster

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4986/birthdayd.png

Careful the coding says ' © 2003-2009 ImageShack Corp. All rights reserved. '

thats a custom font, google for downloadable PhotoShop fonts

Original Poster

faevilangel;6435489

thats a custom font, google for downloadable PhotoShop fonts

do you know the exact font name

Looks like its 30 with custom photoshop brushes rather than a font.

Original Poster

danmc;6435642

Looks like its 30 with custom photoshop brushes rather than a font.

not fully upto the workings of photoshop.. is it summit you can do / teach me / explain tomorrow?

dcx_badass;6435702

Basically write 30 and use the paintbrush to add the extra bits in simple … Basically write 30 and use the paintbrush to add the extra bits in simple terms.

Yup Like he said.

That specific 30 looks like a custom job. Try this site for starters if you just want simple decorative fonts: refont.com/sho…2_1

And googling for 'decorative fonts' or words to that effect will produce more results. Good luck!

edit: well this thread grew a bit while I was watching the telly

Original Poster

lets hope it grows even more.. struggling now

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6435702

Basically write 30 and use the paintbrush to add the extra bits in simple … Basically write 30 and use the paintbrush to add the extra bits in simple terms.

any chance one of you wish photoshoppers can knock one up for me with "40" instead - rep left of course. :thumbsup: if you can save it in a PSD format I'll love ya forever :p:thumbsup:

Original Poster

anyone about? :thumbsup:

aww they legged it Disco!! If i could do it i would sort it for ya!

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6444519

It takes ages and I'm not that good at photoshop and that's a custom … It takes ages and I'm not that good at photoshop and that's a custom brush which I don't have.

do you know the name of it matey?

"LTC Twentieth Century" is the font according to [url]www.identifont.com[/url] Too bad it's not free

Two different fonts & decorations:
    bayimg.com/cAe…aCD

If this is what you're going for, I do have the .psd + fonts + brushes :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lzachTC;6447197

"LTC Twentieth Century" is the font according to … "LTC Twentieth Century" is the font according to [url]www.identifont.com[/url] Too bad it's not free :(2 different fonts & decorations:http://bayimg.com/cAeGKaaCDIf this is what you're going for, I do have the .psd + fonts + brushes :thumbsup:

that is EXACTLY what Im looking at matey.. expect red/pink and not blue, but thats easy changed I guess... I've PM you. Thanks very much and Rep added of courses.

Original Poster

lzachTC .. you get the PM mate

Disco;6454937

lzachTC .. you get the PM mate

Sorry for the delay, PM'd you back.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3941605
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846337
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606

See more discussions