Groups

Fonts

I want 2 capital D's in the coca cola font maybe entwined for a tat

I need ideas,not even sure if it would look right entwined or what colour etc

Helppppppppp pleaseeeeeeeee

BTW it's not for me its for my OH,on his wrist or maybe a bit further up on the underside of his arm that is!!

10 Comments

try making a 'rough' one and if you like it perhaps if you took an example of the font to a tattooist (a decent one) he would be able to make a transfer easily...or even freehand it?

Original Poster

KInda tried that,well my OH did lol

Not sure of the colour though,i'm sooooooo indecisive about these things and afterall it's gonna be there for a longgggggggggg time.

Banned

Its better to take your ideas into the actual place and speak to a tattooist... its what they do for a living.

Not intertwined, but you get the idea...
    http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8233/94016720.png

Font from ]here

Loads of fonts here, have a look and a play around to see which you like most

dafont.com/

Original Poster

The coca cola font is the one i like the most so far BUT i'm not sure about them entwined,any opinions,yay or nay !

sadiebabes helped with my tat design . You should ask her x

Original Poster

juicyx;6858370

sadiebabes helped with my tat design . You should ask her x

Good idea, thank you & everyone else:)

Nothing can tell if you like it then actually seeing the transfer.... Go to the artist you want and get him/her to draw you it up its a simple tattoo to do and the coco-cola font is one they more than likely know well....

They will be happy to draw one up, cause if you like it its bussiness for them

GL with it. Adam

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Classy thread.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …110236
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31122
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October22
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34215

See more discussions