Groups

Foo Fighters cd - the hut - returns advice

Just after some advice, I recently bought a Foo Fighters cd (Echoes, Silence, Patience And Grace (new one)) off of thehut.com it advertised the

13.Once And For All (Bonus Track)

I have now opened it up (unsealed it) and it doesn't have this track, it says they only accept sealed returned goods, am I still within my rights to return it?

thanks

3 Comments

Banned

Zer0

Just after some advice, I recently bought a Foo Fighters cd (Echoes, … Just after some advice, I recently bought a Foo Fighters cd (Echoes, Silence, Patience And Grace (new one)) off of thehut.com it advertised the 13.Once And For All (Bonus Track)I have now opened it up (unsealed it) and it doesn't have this track, it says they only accept sealed returned goods, am I still within my rights to return it?thanks

yes you can return it if you can really be bothered because the item was not as described

Original Poster

as you say I really cant be bothered, one my delivery note is kind of screwed up and two, I can't be bothered with the postal costs and refunds etc, i'll email 'em and see what they say.

Banned

Zer0

as you say I really cant be bothered, one my delivery note is kind of … as you say I really cant be bothered, one my delivery note is kind of screwed up and two, I can't be bothered with the postal costs and refunds etc, i'll email 'em and see what they say.

yes worth a try:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99192
      2. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335656
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31120
      4. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.11

See more discussions