Foo fighters presale code.

Found 16th Oct 2017
Hi everyone. Does anybody have a code for the Tuesday presale for Manchester. I have the Wednesday presale code but want to open all my options before they instantly sell out when they go on general sale on Friday.
Generic code but if your not planning on using it, Id be more than willing.
Rock on!!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
44 Comments
What are these presale codes?
I didn't know there was any.
Shame on the Foos if it's a stunt like Liam Gallagher used to get his album to no.1
Original Poster
If you preordered the album you get a code on one day, mailing list its a code for the day after, then general sale is a few days later. Anything the help beat the touts
Any ideas if there are presale codes for the London dates and if so how you can obtain these ones?
Any chance of sharing the generic code? I’ve been signed up to Foo Fighters mailing list for years and haven’t received the code
Ditto on any unwanted newsletter codes. I believe they're unique and one time only. I'm after booking Manchester so if anyone is on the mailing list and not going, their code would be greatly appreciated in a pm
Hi guys... same here... signed up for years but haven't received a code... would really appreciate a code
Codes are generic and not unique
Would also love the Wednesday code if anyone wishes to share. Missed out at O2.. couldnt go cos of illness
Edited by: "Peter_Brash-111459323734630017325" 16th Oct 2017
Same here! Been on their mailing list for years but no code, checked spam/junk mail, still nothing! Has anyone go the same problem? I suppose there is tomorrow as well, I'll keep checking my email!
Sky is the neighbourhood..

What a load of crap.
Haven't seen any and I'm on the mailing list and there's not a song on the new album I don't love!
I have my code for Wednesday..will be fuming if can't get tickets because people have been giving out Tuesdays code..
does anyone know how much the tickets cost??
Andy.youllneverwalkalone20 m ago

I have my code for Wednesday..will be fuming if can't get tickets because …I have my code for Wednesday..will be fuming if can't get tickets because people have been giving out Tuesdays code..

How did you got it? I am so desperately searching around for that... i am so willing to see them after their concert was cancelled in Italy due to terrorism risk , this time i want to come directly to London... please help!
I have a Weds code but would love a Tues one if anyone could possibly PM me please?
Edited by: "freakfire" 17th Oct 2017
How do you get a presale code for Weds??
freakfire - would you be able to share the Wednesday code please? I was on the mailing list for years but don't have access to the email address which I was on.

Would you be able to message me it?

Many thanks
The Weds code is for newsletter subscribers. A colleague got one. I'm on the list too but didn't join all that long ago, so there must be a cut-off point...
Also if anyone is not using a code I need to get tickets for my 10th anniversary!
I got the newsletter code for Wednesday and looks generic to me.
Would love the code for Tuesday/today sale please if anyone would be kind enough to share, already booked hotel in London :-)
Edited by: "misablue" 17th Oct 2017
Did you manage to get tickets today?
Thank you jjjahaskajh
could someone send me the code for today please?
If anyone would share their Tuesday code with me I would love it! Got Wednesdays already... however I really want to have a few chances to get tickets
Got my tickets from today's code..n still have tomorrow's code...😁😁
Andy.youllneverwalkalone33 m ago

Got my tickets from today's code..n still have tomorrow's …Got my tickets from today's code..n still have tomorrow's code...😁😁

could i possibly get that code for tomorrow please mate
Could anyone please send me the code for tomorrow
If anyone has a code for tomo that would be amazing for Manchester as I’m flying on Friday morning! Huge fan ! Be much appreciated
Andy.youllneverwalkalone1 h, 3 m ago

Got my tickets from today's code..n still have tomorrow's …Got my tickets from today's code..n still have tomorrow's code...😁😁

Please can I have it pal?
Can anyone PM me Weednesday code pls.
Anyone care to share the pre-sale code? It's not unique, it's generic no no harm being done to anyone's chances
Can anyone share Wednesdays pre-sale code please?
Wednesday code is THELINE17UK
bu11d0gs10 h, 11 m ago

Is this for 'Gigs and Tours' website? Tried putting it in now and it says it's invalid, or do you have to put it in when the presale starts??
bu11d0gs10 h, 28 m ago

same here comes up invalid
Invalid for me too! Hoping it works at 9am
Doesn't work - just brings up the options for that day that go on sale on Friday 😭
Can a mod look into this thread for me please,
There are many new members on this thread all joining up 17th October and all having a '.' In their username or a long list of numbers. This is certainly strange and raises strong suspicions that they are making multiple accounts for self gain or other dubious reasons.
This is also the case on the meerkat movies code thread.
Thanks for the code. I've just got tickets it didn't work for me at first but went through foo fighters presale link on twitter and worked for manc/London
Hayley.Alisa21 m ago

Thanks for the code. I've just got tickets it didn't work for me at …Thanks for the code. I've just got tickets it didn't work for me at first but went through foo fighters presale link on twitter and worked for manc/London

Thanks for this!! Just clicked on the Twitter link too and bought mine!!!

twitter.com/foo…=07
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants