Groups

Food delivered in; Chinese, Indian or Pizza?

Favourite takeaway and your usual order!

53 Comments

Original Poster

Chinese; crispy chilli beef and special fried rice

Chinese,King prawn curry & fried rice,ta

yes i agree normally go to my favourite takeaway and get my usual order

Indian. Chicken Pasanda, Korma or butter chicken, Pilau rice, Naan Bread and the mint and yogurt sauce

margherita and chips!

Kebab

Chicken tikka bhuna,pilau rice,garlic naan bread mmmmmmm

Pizza -

Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites Meat Feast, Spicy Chicken Strips

although had Kebab tonight

Chicken Madras, Pilau rice, Bombay potatoes and a plain Naan.
    What time will you deliver?

kebab,pizza or chicken pakora tho kebab pizza's are rank

seen alot of people crispy or shredded beef l8ly so that will be my next chinese

DarkKnight;7714343

Chicken Madras, Pilau rice, Bombay potatoes and a plain Naan.What time … Chicken Madras, Pilau rice, Bombay potatoes and a plain Naan.What time will you deliver?

Not had Bombay pots for absolutely ages,think i will order some of those next time:thumbsup:

pizzzzza

gal2792t;7714242

Chinese; crispy chilli beef and special fried rice

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;7714345

kebab,pizza or chicken pakora tho kebab pizza's are rankseen alot of … kebab,pizza or chicken pakora tho kebab pizza's are rankseen alot of people crispy or shredded beef l8ly so that will be my next chinese

One of my personal favs, although crispy chilli chicken is good too. It's thicker and meatier if you prefer less crunch :thumbsup:

sober a nice chicken and mushroom curry with fried rice

drunk chips cheese and coleslaw (whats that all about ) or chips cheese and chilli sauce

Indian, 2 Shami Kebabs followed by Keema Masala Asian Styleee, Heat between Madras and Vindaloo level with extra Garlic and 2 Chappaties. And the Wife likes the same starters followed by a Chicken Dopiaza.:thumbsup:

Am I the only one that buys in a meal in a box...Indian or chinese dinner for two or four from Sainsburys or Morrisons? (We do go out sometimes!)

I did make a nice Red Thai Curry last night, if I say so myself, so takeaways tonight are out of the question.

BlackCloud;7714549

Am I the only one that buys in a meal in a box...Indian or chinese dinner … Am I the only one that buys in a meal in a box...Indian or chinese dinner for two or four from Sainsburys or Morrisons? (We do go out sometimes!)

An indian meal from a supermarket isn't a patch on a takeaway.

chinese all the way.. i would be pretty much happy with anything from the menu

deb8z;7714597

An indian meal from a supermarket isn't a patch on a takeaway.

+1 :thumbsup:

DDTTAA;7714364

this - … this - http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/576128/takeaways/showpost.php?p=7453775&postcount=31

someone did a bit of dirty dirty on your food

Pizza would have to be stuffed crust from pizza hut, with meat on it, depends what im feeling

indian:
    chicken dhansak
    peas fried rice
    keema naan

mmmmm

hmmmm Chinese

lemon chicken noodles curry sauce then either chips or egg fried rice

with chicken balls to share hmmmmmmmmmmm

BlackCloud;7714549

Am I the only one that buys in a meal in a box...Indian or chinese dinner … Am I the only one that buys in a meal in a box...Indian or chinese dinner for two or four from Sainsburys or Morrisons? (We do go out sometimes!)

No mate, I get them too. Asda do a deal on certain currys from their Deli at a quid a time!!!! I buy a few at a time to freeze. At the moment, and has been for a while now, it's Chicken Phal. It's pretty hot but not as hot as a Phal you would get in a Restaurant. And you can't beat their own Garlic and Corriander Naan.

Pizza hut, large stuffed crust peperoni feast and bbq wings

shredded chilli chicken and spicy chips is my all time face i love it.

also like battered chicken balls from the chinese

happy with a naan bread and mango chutney sauce from indian :0

micoo;7714678

Pizza hut, large stuffed crust peperoni feast and bbq wings

Micoo, if your Avatar is you, I would like to take YOU away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carley;7714731

prepare to be disappointed!

Oh, I see, obviously it sounds as though the Avatar is NOT Micoo, am I right in thinking????:?

earwig;7714833

Oh, I see, obviously it sounds as though the Avatar is NOT Micoo, am I … Oh, I see, obviously it sounds as though the Avatar is NOT Micoo, am I right in thinking????:?

Micooooooooooooo is a guy :giggle:

earwig;7714833

Oh, I see, obviously it sounds as though the Avatar is NOT Micoo, am I … Oh, I see, obviously it sounds as though the Avatar is NOT Micoo, am I right in thinking????:?

na its not :lol:, been busy pissing myself at ur post :lol: was quality, na im a dude actually

the girl in my avi is sophia bush

transit;7714843

Gotta be the female on here who told me she wanted pm sex :oops:

What????????????

transit;7714843

Gotta be the female on here who told me she wanted pm sex :oops:

i had one who was offering sex :lol:

micoo;7714852

na its not :lol:, been busy pissing myself at ur post :lol: was quality, … na its not :lol:, been busy pissing myself at ur post :lol: was quality, na im a dude actuallythe girl in my avi is sophia bush

ohhh i thought it was fergie from bep! she looks the double in that pic :oops:

earwig;7714863

What????????????

micoo;7714878

i had one who was offering sex :lol:

Lol posted in the wrong thread :w00t:

transit;7714888

Lol posted in the wrong thread :w00t:

thts wht i thought :lol: not gonna edit my post to further embarass you :lol:

micoo;7714852

na its not :lol:, been busy pissing myself at ur post :lol: was quality, … na its not :lol:, been busy pissing myself at ur post :lol: was quality, na im a dude actuallythe girl in my avi is sophia bush

No worries matey, did you see the Footy results today, Unbelievable eh, Cough cough, and the Rugby results were even worse, Cough cough. Any way nice chattin, one of mi Boxin mates is callin me, he wants me to knock him out just for a laugh...........which is no problem cos he's a wuss. Not like me.

micoo;7714913

thts wht i thought :lol: not gonna edit my post to further embarass you … thts wht i thought :lol: not gonna edit my post to further embarass you :lol:

Lol :thumbsup:

Micoo..lol i thought you were a woman..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99192
      2. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335656
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31120
      4. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.11

See more discussions