Found 19th Aug 2009
Serious stuff

Instructions wanted for a Breville Sandwich Maker model SG18 please ..any masterchefs out there who can help????

1. Misc
  2. Food
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Food
15 Comments

starsparkle2311;6060021

What do you need instructions for? Switch it on, insert sandwich, put the … What do you need instructions for? Switch it on, insert sandwich, put the lid down, wait a while, et voilá, toasted sandwich ready to eat.

Dont forget to put the butter on the outside though and the filling inside. (gets messy otherwise)

harlzter;6060036

Dont forget to put the butter on the outside though and the filling … Dont forget to put the butter on the outside though and the filling inside. (gets messy otherwise)

yups i always butter the out side too

Or do it in a George Foreman, never any mess :w00t:

starsparkle2311;6060069

Oh yeh, anther thing, let it cool down a bit before you take your first … Oh yeh, anther thing, let it cool down a bit before you take your first bite, especially if you've made a jam sandwich, otherwise you'll burn your mouth:thumbsup:

hhmmm never thought of doing a jam sandwich in the breville..... i will now tho

starsparkle2311;6060069

Oh yeh, anther thing, let it cool down a bit before you take your first … Oh yeh, anther thing, let it cool down a bit before you take your first bite, especially if you've made a jam sandwich, otherwise you'll burn your mouth:thumbsup:

Never thought of that either, sounds yummy!

try cheddar cheese and marmite, yummmmm
or brie and cranberry sauce
this is making me hungry!

tinkerbell28;6060154

Oh yumm I want one of those!

they're soooooooo tasty!

Banned

kelly1987;6060103

hhmmm never thought of doing a jam sandwich in the breville..... i will … hhmmm never thought of doing a jam sandwich in the breville..... i will now tho

Baked beans YUMMY

RUDOLF;6060241

Baked beans YUMMY

baked beans and CHEESE!!! i'm addicted to cheese, lol

Original Poster

mdh35;6060268

Have a look … Have a look herehttps://wic026p.server-secure.com/vs115081_secure/public/care_instruction.asp

Apart from mdh35 :thumbsup: everyone else seems to have missed the point, its alright saying lift the lid and shove it in ....... but .......does it require pre heating? how brown will it be? how long do I have to leave my sandwich in it? does it stop automatically when finished? does it take longer for different fillings etc etc;-) .... thanks in advance:-D

MikeL;6061003

Apart from mdh35 :thumbsup: everyone else seems to have missed the point, … Apart from mdh35 :thumbsup: everyone else seems to have missed the point, its alright saying lift the lid and shove it in ....... but .......does it require pre heating?

Yes preheat the light should go out when its hot enough

MikeL;6061003

how brown will it be?

Depends on how long you leave it in.

MikeL;6061003

how long do I have to leave my sandwich in it?

Depends how brown you like it.

MikeL;6061003

does it stop automatically when finished?

Yes it stops automatically as if by magic when you remove the three pronged magic electricity sucking device from the wall.

MikeL;6061003

does it take longer for different fillings etc etc

Depends how different the fillings are, cheddar cheese and cheshire cheese are only slightly different so the same time needed.

Cheddar cheese and curry sauce have a bigger difference so the curry may need anything upto 30 seconds longer to reach reach tongue blistering heat.:thumbsup:

MikeL;6061003

thanks in advance:-D

Not a problem
:whistling:

Original Poster

harlzter;6061475

Yes preheat the light should go out when its hot enoughNot a … Yes preheat the light should go out when its hot enoughNot a problem:whistling:

Thank you :thumbsup: I think;-)

MikeL your really name wouldn't be Raymond Babbitt by any chance??

SPAMDOG;6061938

MikeL your really name wouldn't be Raymond Babbitt by any chance??

Hehe, maybe you should've saved yourself a few quid and a lot of worry and invested in a toaster bag rather than a toastie maker, far simpler, just put your sandwich in the bag and pop it in the toaster :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244870
    2. Add one, leave one game54315392
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?22
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322825

See more discussions