Groups

Food/Recipes for a 6 month old?

I cant remember back to when my daughter was this young!
    Can anyone recommend anything they use for their own children?

Tried a few jars made some veg+chicken puree, yoghurts,rusks and he seems to like everything which is a good start

Would be greatful if anyone will kindly share with me.

I can't remember what age I started finger foods either! Can any mums/dad help?

13 Comments

I did a similar thread when my little one started on solids, ill see if I can find it for you, there were some good recepies posted as she did not want to know when it come to jarred baby food.

brb voting luke.

Banned

i liquidised what we had

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5455229

I did a similar thread when my little one started on solids, ill see if I … I did a similar thread when my little one started on solids, ill see if I can find it for you, there were some good recepies posted as she did not want to know when it come to jarred baby food.thank you :thumbsup:brb voting luke.

sassie;5455293

i liquidised what we had

I have done some things like sunday roasts but we have things unsuitable for him some nights :thumbsup:

Banned

have you thought of doing extra and freezing them, i know its all fiddly but better than cooking two seperate meals each nite

sassie;5455293

i liquidised what we had

Need to be careful with that though, because a lot of food we eat is too salty, stuff we dont really think of like gravy or something.

]http//ww…pes
    Try this site for some ideas.

Also try ]wholesomebabyfood.com

Annabel Karmel also does a books that you may find helpful, sold in boots and mothercare but cheaper on ebay or amazon.

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;5455904

Need to be careful with that though, because a lot of food we eat is too … Need to be careful with that though, because a lot of food we eat is too salty, stuff we dont really think of like gravy or something.

i was assuming the op would be aware of that as a parent themselves

liqudized banana, milk, one 25ml shot of vodka and 25ml of dissarono should do the trick

it used to put me straight to sleep

my mum swears by just blending your own foods, she had 9 of us, all survived to tell the tale lol

Original Poster

thanks everyone! sites are great

My daughter started finger foods at around 7 months, she loves things by organix from boots.

organix.com/Our…ies

http://www.organix.com/Recipes-$4-Meal-planners/Meal-Planners-For-Babies
    http://www.organix.com/Recipes-$4-Meal-planners/Recipes-for-Babies

Ideas for finger foods
    annabelkarmel.com/age…ods
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32184
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1734
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437

See more discussions