Found 27th Nov 2007
My Mrs and daughter have hinted on a foot spa but I've no idea where to start.

Seems to be a girly thing so I thought I would ask on here

1. Misc
  2. Spa
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Spa
6 Comments

stora

My Mrs and daughter have hinted on a foot spa but I've no idea where to … My Mrs and daughter have hinted on a foot spa but I've no idea where to start.Seems to be a girly thing so I thought I would ask on here

Hi Stora,

Most of the Spa centres will do foot/feet spa treatment (pedicure/massage/reflex etc). You can look for these in the bigger hotels/country clubs etc. It doesnt need to be expensive though. Just look up your local hotels and it should say if they have a spa - most also have a website with treatment 'menus'.

You can also get feet stuff done at most 'nail' centres that seem to be popping up all over the place. Again not knowing your area I cannot point you in the right direction - but a quick search on net should sort you.

Missus loves the spa stuff - got her present of day at Stobo Castle last year. If it is a pressie for Xmas you will not generally go wrong with this. Why not just buy a gift voucher for a set amount - then she could chose whatever treatments she fancies.

Hope this helps

p.s I thought you meant foot spa treatments - for Footspas follow post below - know nothing about them sorry!

Banned

Get one with bubbles, don't go for just the vibrating ones I made that mistake. (altough she pretended to like it) I tried it and it was rubbish.

Just seen this..]http//ww…020

Cheers

I'd get them something else for Xmas and pick a footspa up 2nd hand. A couple of people I know who had them used them about once then gave them away.....

They are bigger than they look onscreen and take up a fair bit of cupboard space.

gari189

I'd get them something else for Xmas and pick a footspa up 2nd hand. A … I'd get them something else for Xmas and pick a footspa up 2nd hand. A couple of people I know who had them used them about once then gave them away.....They are bigger than they look onscreen and take up a fair bit of cupboard space.

I agree! I have one and have used iit maybe 4 times, mine is quite noisy too so OH has a right bag on when he's trying to watch the telly!!!:giggle:

I've got one that is still in the box, that you are welcome to, PM me if you want it :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247557
    2. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1010
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769192
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52222801

See more discussions