Found 13th Jan 2009
not for the faint hearted ...

and be respectful of this please

No arguing

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
192 Comments

"sorry, but the number of concurrent viewers for this customer has reached the limit"
thats all im getting

Banned

not working, what is it

is it live?

I got the video, watched it for 5mins and nothing happened, its a night time view of (I guess) somewhere in Gaza

there was some kind of rocket in the first few seconds.....

Banned

bigbob909;4051974

"sorry, but the number of concurrent viewers for this customer has … "sorry, but the number of concurrent viewers for this customer has reached the limit"thats all im getting

I got that but if you try and try again you get what looks like a webcam looking over an area.

bigbob909;4051974

"sorry, but the number of concurrent viewers for this customer has … "sorry, but the number of concurrent viewers for this customer has reached the limit"thats all im getting

ive got it now

all i see is a still image of gaza

has anyone googled "gas in gaza?"

Solus;4052004

yes nothing interesting came up
but about 10,900,000 results so i shall look through them all

Original Poster

wolf359;4052002

Its been showing footage of after the fighing within Gaza

wolf359;4052002

i don't think it's a still image, it's live cam

Original Poster

oh also there was some footage on there of some israelie soldiers one of which was shot an injured amongst a group by a hamas sniper .....they just stood here when he dropped until they realised he was wounded and then all dived for safety

Original Poster

showing footage of stuff again , be quick

How can you watch that man, I'm too squeamish for that stuff.

Those who refuse to believe that Hamas are using the population of Gaza as human shields/bomb fodder should watch ]this video. In it Hamas MP Fathi Hammad, on Al Aqsa TV in February last year, declares that ‘death has become an industry’;
...the women exceed at this, and so too do the mujahideen and the children. That’s why they have formed human shields of the women the children the elderly and the mujahideen in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine.
What people in the west find almost impossible to believe is that Hamas exult in and glorify the death of Palestinians as the highest form of spiritual attainment. The more Palestinians die, the greater they believe their achievement to be. That is why this man gloats that ‘death has become an industry’. This fact was noted recently by the Christian convert son of West Bank Hamas leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef, who told Ha’aretz:
'You Jews should be aware: You will never, but never have peace with Hamas. Islam, as the ideology that guides them, will not allow them to achieve a peace agreement with the Jews. They believe that tradition says that the Prophet Mohammed fought against the Jews and that therefore they must continue to fight them to the death.’ Is that the justification for the suicide attacks? lsquo;More than that. An entire society sanctifies death and the suicide terrorists. In Palestinian culture a suicide terrorist becomes a hero, a martyr. Sheikhs tell their students about the “heroism of the shaheeds.”’
Then there is Hafez Al-Barghouti, editor of the Palestinian Authority daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, who two days attacked the use of civilians as human shields by Hamas:

Full article
spectator.co.uk/mel…tml

Original Poster

robtallica;4052085

How can you watch that man, I'm too squeamish for that stuff.

sorry when i say footage it looks like they are talking to hamas fighter ......diddnt mean footage of injuries etc ...

Original Poster

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/11/l_e632e6f69d764f85aca4c30a7903988f.jpg

just after the soldier was shot ....

Original Poster

berni888;4052090

Those who refuse to believe that Hamas are using the population of Gaza … Those who refuse to believe that Hamas are using the population of Gaza as human shields/bomb fodder should watch ]this video. In it Hamas MP Fathi Hammad, on Al Aqsa TV in February last year, declares that ‘death has become an industry’;...the women exceed at this, and so too do the mujahideen and the children. That’s why they have formed human shields of the women the children the elderly and the mujahideen in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. What people in the west find almost impossible to believe is that Hamas exult in and glorify the death of Palestinians as the highest form of spiritual attainment. The more Palestinians die, the greater they believe their achievement to be. That is why this man gloats that ‘death has become an industry’. This fact was noted recently by the Christian convert son of West Bank Hamas leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef, who told Ha’aretz: 'You Jews should be aware: You will never, but never have peace with Hamas. Islam, as the ideology that guides them, will not allow them to achieve a peace agreement with the Jews. They believe that tradition says that the Prophet Mohammed fought against the Jews and that therefore they must continue to fight them to the death.’ Is that the justification for the suicide attacks? lsquo;More than that. An entire society sanctifies death and the suicide terrorists. In Palestinian culture a suicide terrorist becomes a hero, a martyr. Sheikhs tell their students about the “heroism of the shaheeds.”’ Then there is Hafez Al-Barghouti, editor of the Palestinian Authority daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, who two days attacked the use of civilians as human shields by Hamas:Full articlehttp://www.spectator.co.uk/melaniephillips/3219301/believe-it.thtml

too deep for me , besides , I dont think all palestinians think like that or israleas imo

Solus;4052004

bigbob909;4052038

yes nothing interesting came upbut about 10,900,000 results so i shall … yes nothing interesting came upbut about 10,900,000 results so i shall look through them all

Include the ? mark, also try on other search engines

Regardless of the motives for the fighting, soldiers *do* get shot and killed in combat. People seem to be surprised by this... thats kind of what soldiers sign up for.

The worst thing about this conflict is trying to wade through the mountains of propaganda from both sides and see the truth, and while we're doing that innocent civilians (on both sides) are living in fear of being blown to bits in a war they have nothing to do with.

war, huh, what is it good for?

Banned

chrishill;4052926

war, huh, what is it good for?

Absolutely nothing - say it again.

Banned

berni888;4052090

Those who refuse to believe that Hamas are using the population of Gaza … Those who refuse to believe that Hamas are using the population of Gaza as human shields/bomb fodder should watch ]this video. In it Hamas MP Fathi Hammad, on Al Aqsa TV in February last year, declares that ‘death has become an industry’;...the women exceed at this, and so too do the mujahideen and the children. That’s why they have formed human shields of the women the children the elderly and the mujahideen in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. What people in the west find almost impossible to believe is that Hamas exult in and glorify the death of Palestinians as the highest form of spiritual attainment. The more Palestinians die, the greater they believe their achievement to be. That is why this man gloats that ‘death has become an industry’. This fact was noted recently by the Christian convert son of West Bank Hamas leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef, who told Ha’aretz: 'You Jews should be aware: You will never, but never have peace with Hamas. Islam, as the ideology that guides them, will not allow them to achieve a peace agreement with the Jews. They believe that tradition says that the Prophet Mohammed fought against the Jews and that therefore they must continue to fight them to the death.’ Is that the justification for the suicide attacks? lsquo;More than that. An entire society sanctifies death and the suicide terrorists. In Palestinian culture a suicide terrorist becomes a hero, a martyr. Sheikhs tell their students about the “heroism of the shaheeds.”’ Then there is Hafez Al-Barghouti, editor of the Palestinian Authority daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, who two days attacked the use of civilians as human shields by Hamas:Full articlehttp://www.spectator.co.uk/melaniephillips/3219301/believe-it.thtml

From that article

memritv.org/vid…tml

berni888;4052090

dont look like it the way some of them grieve..... as a Muslim i dont agree with the above and believe its an extremist point of view... if this was the case then why didnt the Holy Prophet (Peace be on him) employ these same tactics?

extremist points are the onew that get exploited in this day and age sadly.

hamas are idiots
israel are idiots

civillians of gaza are suffering.

Original Poster

Lyrrad;4053316

From that articlehttp://www.memritv.org/video.html

cheers

berni888;4052090

do your lies reach no end ?
newsgd.com/new…htm
indymedia.org/en/…tml
worldfocus.org/blo…02/
worldbulletin.net/new…889
independent.co.uk/new…tml
timesonline.co.uk/tol…ece
news.bbc.co.uk/2/h…stm
bbc.co.uk/rel…tml

Lyrrad;4053316

From that articlehttp://www.memritv.org/video.html

a zionist funded and run media platform. pull the other one

alnbowes;4053544

gif of the sniping http://i40.tinypic.com/2079pqq.gif

o my days......

Are you ready? Are you ready for this? start a massive arguement with two words...... WHO CARES?

guv;4053076

Absolutely nothing - say it again.

nice avi:thumbsup:

Original Poster

havnt been able 2 get on the feed for ages

Banned

myaser88;4054205

a zionist funded and run media platform. pull the other one

Calm down.

What are you saying. Are you saying the English translation is wrong, or that these people are not who they appear to be. I don't follow your logic.

Lyrrad;4055184

Calm down. What are you saying. Are you saying the English translation … Calm down. What are you saying. Are you saying the English translation is wrong, or that these people are not who they appear to be. I don't follow your logic.

i have no exclamation mark in post so i'm rather calm. as for my comment, you know very well what i mean.

Banned

ALICOM007;4054348

nice avi:thumbsup:

I note you avatar seems to not include Jordan. All part of the Palestine Mandated land.

Perhaps you could explain this:

Gaza was annexed by Egypt from 1948 - 1967 and West Bank annexed by Jordan from 1948 - 1967

When the PLO was formed in 1964 and they wanted the 'stolen land' back from the Jews, how come they didn't talk about the land now called Gaza and the land now called West Bank.

No ranting please. A civilised conversation would be nice if possible

Banned

myaser88;4055300

i have no exclamation mark in post so i'm rather calm. as for my comment, … i have no exclamation mark in post so i'm rather calm. as for my comment, you know very well what i mean.

No I don't know what you mean. Sorry if I accused you of not being calm

Lyrrad;4055324

I note you avatar seems to not include Jordan. All part of the Palestine … I note you avatar seems to not include Jordan. All part of the Palestine Mandated land.Perhaps you could explain this: Gaza was annexed by Egypt from 1948 - 1967 and West Bank annexed by Jordan from 1948 - 1967When the PLO was formed in 1964 and they wanted the 'stolen land' back from the Jews, how come they didn't talk about the land now called Gaza and the land now called West Bank.No ranting please. A civilised conversation would be nice if possible

because its the stolen section of land.

Banned

the soldiers reacted so slowly to the sniper dont you think? or was it slowed down for clarity?

Banned

myaser88;4055350

because its the stolen section of land.

What land is stolen. The West Bank, Gaza, or Israel. The PLO didn't class Gaza or West Bank as stolen when it was ruled by Egypt or Jordan.

Perhaps you think Jordan was stolen too. It's all very confusing.

DO you think that the Palestine Mandated land was all stolen? If so, who from
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions