Groups

Football: 01/01/11 - 02/01/11 spoilers

Weekend football talk here

36 Comments

Original Poster

How are WBA not beating Man Utd...that was a real bad pen miss

An bigger news Hodgson has DROPPED Gerrard to the bench...is there more to this than meets the eye?

Supermod

mrfun1981

How are WBA not beating Man Utd...that was a real bad pen missAn bigger … How are WBA not beating Man Utd...that was a real bad pen missAn bigger news Hodgson has DROPPED Gerrard to the bench...is there more to this than meets the eye?

How is anything Liverpool related bigger news than Manchester United? Maybe he wants the sack as opposed to quitting. Who knows.

Is Foy still drunk from last night?

Supermod

zermattbusby

Is Foy still drunk from last night?

I know. What an idiot. Prime example was the first half when two WBA players collided and he gave a free kick against Berbatov! What a joker.

phew... and breathe oO

Original Poster

WBA were so unlucky not to get any points out of that game

Supermod

mrfun1981

True.

Well done boys and £100 profit from our Wayne for me happy days

Fair play to man u, after 19 games they are still unbeaten with by far the weakest team they have had in years.

mrfun1981

That was undeserved. Thankfully Chris Foy is an incompetent t**** and Chicharito plays for us.

the porter

Well done boys and £100 profit from our Wayne for me happy days

ta for the info mate still haggling on one

Well just how terrible was Chris Foy?, A clear penalty for West Brom = Not given

Same again, Clear United penalty Thomas beat's the ball away clearly with his hands = No penalty.

United were terrible today, West Brom are very unlucky not to get some point's if I'm honest.

Yet somehow we manage to win, Rooney finally on the score sheet, Very happy with the result.

West Brom fans may feel hard done by but referee decisions were terrible for both sides.

zermattbusby

[quote=the porter] Well done boys and £100 profit from our Wayne for me … [quote=the porter] Well done boys and £100 profit from our Wayne for me happy days

ta for the info mate still haggling on one [/quote

No worries

I'm just looking at who we will actually have in our defence at the game against Fulham on Tuesday - talk about bad luck!

Also think we need to give Odemwingie a rest - he's clearly missing the Russian Winter break

Gerrard on the bench, What do you make of that? January sales anyone?
    Edited by: "shauneco" 1st Jan 2010

Original Poster

shauneco

Gerrard on the bench, What do you make of that? January sales anyone?

I hope not....But they are saying that its more he is tired after coming back from his injury.

An what about Bolton they have only named 4 subs

Link for the Liverpool game if any one wants it
    atdhe.net/316…ted
    Edited by: "mrfun1981" 1st Jan 2010

mrfun1981

I hope not....But they are saying that its more he is tired after coming … I hope not....But they are saying that its more he is tired after coming back from his injury. An what about Bolton they have only named 4 subs

Yeah, Suppose, Not very loud and it seem's like the stadium's half empty.

Original Poster

They could still be in shock at Gerrard being benched....As my views as a Liverpool fan is i would rather have him play 60mins then go off if he is not fully fit to play the whole game
    Edited by: "mrfun1981" 1st Jan 2010

What do you think of Woy? Do you think he need's more time?

Original Poster

He was not my 1st pick for the job, but when he got the job i said i would get behind him, im not impressed with his signings at the moment. An i get the feeling that not all the players are playing for him. An if he has lost some of the players i think he needs to go before i looses them all

Original Poster

Sunderland 1-0 Blackburn (Welbeck)

Gerrard's on after 20 minute's...!!! For Merielles

Original Poster

Looks like Torres has left his shooting boots at home again

Original Poster

bloody hell!!! Where was the defence

mrfun1981

Looks like Torres has left his shooting boots at home again

Yep, May just cost you, With Bolton scoring.

mrfun1981

bloody hell!!! Where was the defence

Well they weren't defending..!!!

What a miss from Lucas, How do you miss them?

Edited by: "shauneco" 1st Jan 2010

Original Poster

What a miss by Lucas!!!!!

Well took this time by Torres

Original Poster

shauneco

Well took this time by Torres

Yep...but he took it well 1st time. Now hoping that he can get a few more

Wow, That was lucky.

Original Poster

shauneco

Wow, That was lucky.

Tell me about it....But was Cole off side?

mrfun1981

Tell me about it....But was Cole off side?

Cole was indeed offside, But as it came off a Bolton player he's deemed as not offside. Not sure this rule is applied all the time..!!!

Think it was going in as an own goal anyway tbh and Liverpool did edge it, So just about deserved.

Perfect day for West Ham

Happy Hammer today!!!

0 - 3 after 70 Arsenal are impressive ATM.

Ridiculous pen - you can see Malouda go... right the balls gone now I'll just fall over
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …210598
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions