Groups

Football......

Have you ever purchased a shirt and then had a players name for said player to then leave the club?
    My boyfriend has just spent about £100 on having a player's shirt (not replica) he also had the writing professionally printed (thus why it cost so much!) for the player to controversially leave! Gutted him hey! =)

17 Comments

Keane (soon)

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;2575022

So was it Keane then?

he has keane on his new expensive shirt, yes... idiot! :x

i have ameobi on my norwich city shirt

yimmie;2575071

he has keane on his new expensive shirt, yes... idiot! :x

Well he hasn't left yet, has he :?

He has also been highly ripped off if he paid £100 for it with writing... it is £44.15 here!

kitbag.com/sto…246

Also think all clubs put on there site that they are not responsible for squad numbering or players moving... he'll just have to keep a jacket unzipped when wearing it!

Original Poster

andyat2002;2575464

He has also been highly ripped off if he paid £100 for it with writing... … He has also been highly ripped off if he paid £100 for it with writing... it is £44.15 here!http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=49246

the players kit plus postage (both ways which was recorded) and the professional printing, he hasn't been ripped off. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

OnTheBallCity;2575092

hahaha wait untill monday! Can't wait to see you guys loose... :thumbsup:
    nah, i loved the atmosphere when norwich won that cup the other year... it was great (I practically lived in norwich once!)

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;2575095

Well he hasn't left yet, has he :?

doesn't have to be official... he despises keane now! :roll:

My friend went to america and bought a Philadelphia eagles shirt with Terrell owens name (their star player) he left 2 weeks later

OnTheBallCity;2575092

I wish Ameobi wore a Norwich City shirt on a weekly basis

Banned

Just get some more letters added saying "scab".!:w00t:

Original Poster

guv;2575871

Just get some more letters added saying "scab".!:w00t:

haha! :w00t:

Banned

yimmie;2576131

haha! :w00t:

I'm pretty sure its a case of him seeing Berbatov wanting (and likely) to leave that its sent a negative message.

Bent and erm a ....... Up front next season!

What the hell is going on?

Original Poster

guv;2576216

I'm pretty sure its a case of him seeing Berbatov wanting (and likely) to … I'm pretty sure its a case of him seeing Berbatov wanting (and likely) to leave that its sent a negative message.Bent and erm a ....... Up front next season!What the hell is going on?

haha bent upfront... for sunderland?! He's the 5th one rumoured to leave for there!

it's crazy! Atleast Ramos has a better eye at european players... I hate Man utd now, Arses.

I spent like £60 last season on a liverpool shirt with all the trimmings and i thought id be a bit differnt so got M.GONZALEZ on the back number 11 i think. never again

When Henrik Larsson moved to Barcelona from Celtic loads of fans got Barcelona tops with Larsson and 17 printed on it. A few weeks later, barca gave him his manificent 7 back so the tops all seemes dated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4592147
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1435
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1023
      4. Sky Fibre Max22

See more discussions