Found 20th May 2009
Rubbish innit.

1. Misc
  2. Football
22 Comments

Nope.

Case closed

Original Poster

tis tho, not like the good old days when you could squeeze peoples knackers and the ref pretended not to see , all ponces now

kungfu;5275461

tis tho, not like the good old days when you could squeeze peoples … tis tho, not like the good old days when you could squeeze peoples knackers and the ref pretended not to see , all ponces now

Watch rugby then lol.

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;5275465

Watch rugby then lol.

too right! love a bit of carnage, only sport i watch is any form of one on one combat, fight network ftw!!!

kungfu;5275461

tis tho, not like the good old days when you could squeeze peoples … tis tho, not like the good old days when you could squeeze peoples knackers and the ref pretended not to see , all ponces now

lol isnt really the first thing i look for in a footie match.

theres only one ball i want to see being played with.

if you want a male orgy, like Meadsy said, watch rugby:thumbsup:

although i do agree that it is getting a bit soft. too many rules that are too easy too break are being brought in, meaning matches are rarely kept flowing at a decent pace, and players are being forced to act more like robots with their true characters hidden behind an ever-growing law book. will get too OTT one day.

Meadsy4742;5275446

Nope.Case closed

uh huh

Case open

Banned

kungfu;5275461

Why would you want to see footballers squeeze other players knackers?

Original Poster

guv;5275572

Why would you want to see footballers squeeze other players knackers?

needs more fights, theyre all far too good at playing these days, bring back perms and crap players like the 80's

manchesterjim;5275489

although i do agree that it is getting a bit soft. too many rules that … although i do agree that it is getting a bit soft. too many rules that are too easy too break are being brought in, meaning matches are rarely kept flowing at a decent pace, and players are being forced to act more like robots with their true characters hidden behind an ever-growing law book. will get too OTT one day.

nail on the head mate

Banned

kungfu;5275582

needs more fights, theyre all far too good at playing these days, bring … needs more fights, theyre all far too good at playing these days, bring back perms and crap players like the 80's

You mean you like those haircuts - or just like them looking silly?

kungfu;5275461

You didn't see MOTD2 this week then. They showed a few goings on at the end.

Original Poster

guv;5275618

You mean you like those haircuts - or just like them looking silly?

you decide

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_01/keeganDM0303_468x602.jpg

Banned

kungfu;5275646

you decide

I've decided............. Dont bring back the 80s!!!

Original Poster

guv;5275654

I've decided............. Dont bring back the 80s!!!

cmon are you saying youre not even slightly aroused by kevs do in that pic???

Banned

kungfu;5275662

cmon are you saying youre not even slightly aroused by kevs do in that … cmon are you saying youre not even slightly aroused by kevs do in that pic???

Seriously. I checked too! :thumbsup:

And they all seemed to sing songs!! John Barnes...... I remember his rap :whistling:

cw9652;5275698

And they all seemed to sing songs!! John Barnes...... I remember his rap … And they all seemed to sing songs!! John Barnes...... I remember his rap :whistling:

Babel & Tevez do music;

]Babel 2:02

]Tevez

Sure is, almost as bad as F1.

so stop me if you can, cos im the england man...

kungfu;5275461

youtube.com/wat…RoE

TomWilkoLFC;5276478

so stop me if you can, cos im the england man...

That was a great sketch.....!! :-D

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;5276487

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ImFGJRRoE

lmao, told you it happened! used to be a top tactic back in the day!

kungfu;5275461

That's what happens on a night out round here

But yeah you are right - they are a bunch of girls now :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions