Groups

Football accumulator

Anyone have a tip for the weekend that fingers crossed is a banker lol

7 Comments

Falkirk & Livingstone for a double.

Not a banker but I suspect after Tuesday, and with Wednesdays game being so important that Spurs will not have a happy day at Stoke today, could be decent odds and Stoke have a good home record

RufusRabbit

Not a banker but I suspect after Tuesday, and with Wednesdays game being … Not a banker but I suspect after Tuesday, and with Wednesdays game being so important that Spurs will not have a happy day at Stoke today, could be decent odds and Stoke have a good home record

But stoke are playing away today :-)

RufusRabbit

Not a banker but I suspect after Tuesday, and with Wednesdays game being … Not a banker but I suspect after Tuesday, and with Wednesdays game being so important that Spurs will not have a happy day at Stoke today, could be decent odds and Stoke have a good home record

Tottenham v Stoke

Doh! ok, but the still have a good home record and I still think Spurs will lose

Spurs strikers can't score, VDV has stopped scoring, Bale has been out of form for a while although he has been injured

Spurs can't defend set pieces.

0-0 or stoke win.

Some AMAZING predictions in this thread!

I had West Brom to win today so won a few pounds on that. Sunderland form is non existent, side built around D.Bent. West Brom on the up.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions