Groups

football ALWAYS buffering on Kodi. any advice

Banned
    litterally every add on i try and every link just seems to keep buffering. I don't think it's my internet as i'm running with virgin medias top package. Maybe i'm doing something wrong. I wouldn't mind paying a subscription to something if it means flawless football. I know it's free and i should probably just put up with it but i'm just wondering what i could do. When i say buffer i mean it buffers for like 5 mins plays for 2 then goes again.

24 Comments

Sky is good for football if you don't mind paying subscription as you said.

sports devil (firstrow) or uk turks work fine for me, virgin media 50 meg.

Original Poster Banned

drtongue

Sky is good for football if you don't mind paying subscription as you … Sky is good for football if you don't mind paying subscription as you said.

Sky also pull your pants down.

What hardware are you using? A colleague was using a Fire stick then bought a Fire TV. He noticed a huge streaming speed difference. His buffering is almost non-existsent.
    Also are you wifi or cabled to the router. If Wifi, look into changing wifi channels.

Sky sports with free fibre when your existing contract runs out. Streaming is

Sky sports with free fibre when your existing contract runs out. Streaming is always going to be slightly hit and miss depending on servers and internet connection

joetootell

You forgot to mention and bends you over...

Paid for services are much better, I've bought a months sub from some guy on Ebay, "angs60", "BulkyIPTV".

Been flawless so far, I will only buy a month at a time though.

Bulldog Sports or castaway good

Original Poster Banned

Oneday77

What hardware are you using? A colleague was using a Fire stick then … What hardware are you using? A colleague was using a Fire stick then bought a Fire TV. He noticed a huge streaming speed difference. His buffering is almost non-existsent. Also are you wifi or cabled to the router. If Wifi, look into changing wifi channels.

I'm using an MXQ box hard wired in.

Really depends i have wookie installed works well but with kodi some streams are just bad. Quite often have to click through a few until you get a nice settled one

joetootell

I'm using an MXQ box hard wired in.

Does your router allow you to set QoS levels? When buffering what is your internet speed like, via say Fast.com for easiness?
    It probably is just your build or streaming service but worth ironing out any issues your end.

I've tried the kodi route for years. And I've never had a good stream that didn't buffer. I ended up paying for sky. It's the only fool proof way, or go to the pub for every game!

Original Poster Banned

itsdavidjones1984

I've tried the kodi route for years. And I've never had a good stream … I've tried the kodi route for years. And I've never had a good stream that didn't buffer. I ended up paying for sky. It's the only fool proof way, or go to the pub for every game!

the second one is tempting.

Sounds like its your device tbh pal... Get an amazon Tv box

Kodi is garbage for live sport now too many amazon fire tv ,android boxes and sticks all trying to stream the same thing.Its still ok for tv an movies but if you want reliable streams then IPTV is the way to go but you will need to pay.

Original Poster Banned

SilverBlack

Kodi is garbage for live sport now too many amazon fire tv ,android boxes … Kodi is garbage for live sport now too many amazon fire tv ,android boxes and sticks all trying to stream the same thing.Its still ok for tv an movies but if you want reliable streams then IPTV is the way to go but you will need to pay.

do you have any recommended ones?

joetootell

​Yes good! The more people that join Kodi it will go downhill and I won't get a good stream LOL

Sports devil - live sports - mama hd

To add to the mix, I've used it since it was xbmc back in the day. The best device I've used it on is probbaly my nvidia shield tv, I have fibre bb approx 30mb. And my streams still Buffer. I can't watch low res games anymore. My eyes can't deal. With 8bit football lol

Original Poster Banned

shauneco

Paid for services are much better, I've bought a months sub from some guy … Paid for services are much better, I've bought a months sub from some guy on Ebay, "angs60", "BulkyIPTV".Been flawless so far, I will only buy a month at a time though.

Gone with Bulky it's brill so far

get a zgemma box instead
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844466
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826353

See more discussions