Expired

Football Astros

4 replies
Found 9th Feb 2009
Please help me, I have looked at the ovbious websites such as JJB, JDsports & sportsworlddirect but i have had no luck in finding a pair of football astros which i need by sunday for my football level 1 coaching course! Would use my old pair but im 16 now and they were when i was 14 lol!

Im a size 12 which is the bugger

Rep for all recomendations!

4 Comments

Original Poster

just a bit more info...

im looking to spend £20 - £30 nothing more as im short on funds this month.

Nike, Puma, Addidas are the brands which i would prefer. NOT umbro, cant stand the soles they make!

From my personal experiance the best shop to buy boots in is a small local sports shop, I find all these large stores a pain in the er neck.

Generally the smaller sports shop is more equipped for the likes of "big foot" and other questions you may have. Its better than a place like JJB with a spotty teenager sptting at you when he speaks.

Hope this is useful and good luck

I got a paif of predators that only cost me £35 and have used them for my level 1 and level 2. They are ideal for normal astro and also Third Gen
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't512
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769253
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2586
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606

See more discussions