Expired

Football Boots (for 5 a sides) size 11

Found 23rd Oct 2008
I'm looking to get some football boots for wearing for 5 a sides as my current pair have finally succumbed to old age!!

I'd prefer Nike Adidas or Puma as from past experience these are the best, size 11, as inexpensive as possible as I'm a (very) poor student

thanks

3 Comments

my hubbys getting rid of a pair of size 10 just about to take them to chaity shop great condition if yu want I will post them to you for the price of postage

Sports Soccer / Soccer World / Sports Direct (they are all the same) do good boots at a wide range of prices cheaper than most.
Also try TK Maxx. No guarantees you will find exact boot you want, but normally have quite a few boots available, both FG, SG and astro boots.

Original Poster

octobergirl;3269926

my hubbys getting rid of a pair of size 10 just about to take them to … my hubbys getting rid of a pair of size 10 just about to take them to chaity shop great condition if yu want I will post them to you for the price of postage

thanks for the offer, but with football socks on there is no way i would fit into a pair of size 10's
Post a comment
@
    Text