Football boots for son age 6?

Found 1st Dec 2017
My son is 6 years old.
He likes to kick about a ball in the garden, but doesn't go to any football club or anything.

He has put football boots on his santa list.
Had a quick google and they seem quite expensive.
Any recommendations or where I could get a cheap pair for him to kick about in, thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Depends on his size rather than age....also you haven't stated what prices you came across. This link might help

mandmdirect.com/01/…ids?device_type=0&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/website%3E{mandmgbp}/productsalesgender%3E{boys}/category%3E{footballboots}&fh_view_size=96&fh_sort_by=+mandmgbp_sellingprice
Edited by: "Gollywood" 1st Dec 2017
Original Poster
Thank you very much, that site seems very reasonable compared to prices I found before!
Or you could go into a sports direct shop if you have one close by.... they always have some smaller boots on sale at under £10 if they dont have to be anything flashy then you will easily be able to pick up a cheap pair from there.
Original Poster
townenc1 m ago

Or you could go into a sports direct shop if you have one close by.... …Or you could go into a sports direct shop if you have one close by.... they always have some smaller boots on sale at under £10 if they dont have to be anything flashy then you will easily be able to pick up a cheap pair from there.

I do have one in the retail park along about 2 miles along the road so will have a look thanks!
If he's 6 and he's keen to play football get him along to your local club to start playing. Most football teams start with an under 6/7 team.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants