Gutted
    - shauneco

175 Comments

Original Poster

Chelsea losing one nil to West Brom!

Original Poster

Well that didn't last long

Original Poster

#mcfc: Hart; Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Kolarov; De Jong Barry; A Johnson YayaToure Silva; Balotelli

Original Poster

Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Scholes, Carrick, Park, Valencia, Berbatov, Nani.

should be a good game man u - city, united to win

Can't see City winning sadly.

Original Poster

What was Carrick doing?!

Original Poster

Karate kick from Scholes

I checked the odds before the game for each player to be sent off. Every player was at 20/1, except for Scholes who was 18/1!

Banned

Have Man City won the Cup???

Original Poster

master_chief

Have Man City won the Cup???

judging by Rio's reaction I'd say yeah

Can't believe how quiet it is in here? Where's shauneco or am I in the wrong thread?

Banned

roryk83

judging by Rio's reaction I'd say yeah

What was the beef? I've only been paying a little attention to the match.

Supermod

Well, what a let down Berbatov was. Should have scored but for a good save he didnt.

Manchester United were poor so Manchester City probably did deserve to win.

The game was not that good. Lets hope Real Madrid v Barcelona is better.

Original Poster

master_chief

not too sure to be honest. Ballotelli's body language was awful all day, think he was moaning about Rio's tackles as well. He probably said something at the end though to get that type of reaction

Supermod

master_chief

Something to do with Balotelli. I am sure it will be all over his Twitter within an hour.

Original Poster

magicjay1986

Well, what a let down Berbatov was. Should have scored but for a good … Well, what a let down Berbatov was. Should have scored but for a good save he didnt. Manchester United were poor so Manchester City probably did deserve to win. The game was not that good. Lets hope Real Madrid v Barcelona is better.

Utd were really poor. Berbatov should have buried those two shots early on and it would have been a different story. Carrick was awful, and Scholes should know by now that tackles like that have no place in the game

Banned

World's shortest post match analysis?

Supermod

roryk83

Utd were really poor. Berbatov should have buried those two shots early … Utd were really poor. Berbatov should have buried those two shots early on and it would have been a different story. Carrick is awful, and Scholes should know by now that tackles like that have no place in the game

Exactly on all points. I have slightly amended the Carrick comment.

Ferdinand had a good game.

Banned

magicjay1986

Something to do with Balotelli. I am sure it will be all over his Twitter … Something to do with Balotelli. I am sure it will be all over his Twitter within an hour.

Looking at the reaction - and that of David Platt, it looked like the weirdo probably made a comment to get a reaction and endear him to the Citeh fans.

Well done Citeh anyway.... I bet 35 years feels like yesterday since the last trophy...... Oh wait! X)

Banned

guv

Looking at the reaction - and that of David Platt, it looked like the … Looking at the reaction - and that of David Platt, it looked like the weirdo probably made a comment to get a reaction and endear him to the Citeh fans. Well done Citeh anyway.... I bet 35 years feels like yesterday since the last trophy...... Oh wait! X)

yes 35 yrs it was only like yesterday and a great day out ..

inb4 the bitter rags and excuses

Banned

magicjay1986

Well, what a let down Berbatov was. Should have scored but for a good … Well, what a let down Berbatov was. Should have scored but for a good save he didnt. Manchester United were poor so Manchester City probably did deserve to win. The game was not that good. Lets hope Real Madrid v Barcelona is better.

blimey I almost choked on my cup of tea .. did that hurt to write that then

Best feeling in the world! What a performance from City after that awful Liverpool game, what a difference De Jong makes.

Banned

suddenly gone very quiet in here ... odd that

No way, can't believe have empty this thread is
    Must be a hot deal somewhere for "drowning one's sorrows" alcohol

Banned

dog_cop

I think its because Transit doesnt want to give the game away by posting before "he gets home". X)

You should be out for a few beers bro...

Banned

boydent999

No way, can't believe have empty this thread is :(Must be a hot deal … No way, can't believe have empty this thread is :(Must be a hot deal somewhere for "drowning one's sorrows" alcohol

nah all the band wagon jumpers only come out to mock but when the boot is on the other foot yaya`s ( see what I did there X) ) they all go off and sulk

Banned

guv

I think its because Transit doesnt want to give the game away by posting … I think its because Transit doesnt want to give the game away by posting before "he gets home". X)You should be out for a few beers bro...

night shift tonight my good man

Banned

boydent999

No way, can't believe have empty this thread is :(Must be a hot deal … No way, can't believe have empty this thread is :(Must be a hot deal somewhere for "drowning one's sorrows" alcohol

It's filling up though..... Just need the Hamster and that "bullied" member known as sleepyhead, and we'll have a full house! X)

Banned

dog_cop

night shift tonight my good man

Ooh. Thats rough! I expect you wished you worked in Essex so you could give them a bit of stick!

Banned

Must be great on one hand to beat your main rivals and get to a final but to think how poorly you played and how poor you play so often it must gall you a little knowing how bad you are for a team who won the footballing equivalent of the Euro Millions massive jackpot...

Banned

guv

Ooh. Thats rough! I expect you wished you worked in Essex so you could … Ooh. Thats rough! I expect you wished you worked in Essex so you could give them a bit of stick!

true .. there again the neighbors got his mates round for a bbq and one of the fat ones is a rag .. so I gave him some stick ..

dog_cop

suddenly? lol the thread has been quiet all afternoon

master_chief

Must be great on one hand to beat your main rivals and get to a final but … Must be great on one hand to beat your main rivals and get to a final but to think how poorly you played and how poor you play so often it must gall you a little knowing how bad you are for a team who won the footballing equivalent of the Euro Millions massive jackpot...

Not really sure where you affinity lies, guessing not in Manchester but no one can take away what happened today.
    Start of season, press, folks saying united playing not as well and winning and they're eulogised we don't play open expansive football but we won, and it's our's to lose now..........no doubt we will and no doubt we'll get an ASBO for being a noisy neighbour but we'll enjoy the bragging rights in the City (see what i did there?) for now

Banned

Peterdj41

nervous

Banned

dog_cop

it must be galling for those who`s team were not good enough to get to … it must be galling for those who`s team were not good enough to get to the final but their fans can only moan about how poor City are or other such excuses .... oh wait sour grape anyone

I'm famously neutral. I support no team which allows me the benefit of watching football without blinkers on.

Banned

master_chief

I'm famously neutral. I support no team which allows me the benefit of … I'm famously neutral. I support no team which allows me the benefit of watching football without blinkers on.

blinkers ... more like blindfold

oh, and as for what happened at the end Daily Telegraph say Mario ran to the (quickly disappearing) united fans and Rio, Anderson didn't like it. Gary Neville anyone? Was ok when he did it?
    Edited by: "boydent999" 16th Apr 2011

Banned

Peterdj41

Good point!

Lack of interest or just lack of confidence?

I don't comment on our games during the match, but usually there are plenty that do - mostly if we're behind obviously! but yes... only Rory seems to have been watching! X)

master_chief

I'm famously neutral. I support no team which allows me the benefit of … I'm famously neutral. I support no team which allows me the benefit of watching football without blinkers on.

Apologies for not knowing your fame then. Hard to be neutral, always one team you favour than another in any sport but i'll take your word for it

Banned

dog_cop

blinkers ... more like blindfold

Ok then blindfold on.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?36
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?11
      3. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?66
      4. What to do?????68