Groups

Football Football Football,

why is football is all about terry,bridge, Ashley..........., where ever you go its all the same........,

why can't we talk about beautiful game,kick off,match,team news, tackle,win,loose,draw.......,

19 Comments

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;8030186

loose ? … loose ? http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/613297/the-official-football-banter-thread

Your thread is full of arguments and you constantly trolling other members.

I've requested that THIS thread is unexpired, as it is different to your own thread anyway.

Oh your little conflict now spilling over. Cute.

Think it will be a dull weekend of football.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;8030186

loose ? … loose ? http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/613297/the-official-football-banter-thread

Who are Citeh playing this weekend in their battle for 5th?

its all about the championship race for play off places!

vibeone;8030312

Your thread is full of arguments and you constantly trolling other … Your thread is full of arguments and you constantly trolling other members.I've requested that THIS thread is unexpired, as it is different to your own thread anyway.

well said !!!!!

flp14344 i'd ban iNSOMANiAC from posting in your thread. other people have been doing it recently and the discussion stays sensible rather than talking out of his bottom

Banned

jonesytheblade;8030681

its all about the championship race for play off places!

nooooo.... Its all about the FA Cup. :thumbsup:

Inb4 unimportant league one teams.

ANDYWOODY01;8030703

flp14344 i'd ban iNSOMANiAC from posting in your thread. other people … flp14344 i'd ban iNSOMANiAC from posting in your thread. other people have been doing it recently and the discussion stays sensible rather than talking out of his bottom

this

guv;8030831

nooooo.... Its all about the FA Cup. :thumbsup:Inb4 unimportant league … nooooo.... Its all about the FA Cup. :thumbsup:Inb4 unimportant league one teams.

A Pompey fan? cause for them it literally is all about the FA Cup lol :oops:

Banned

jonesytheblade;8030910

A Pompey fan? cause for them it literally is all about the FA Cup lol … A Pompey fan? cause for them it literally is all about the FA Cup lol :oops:

Noooooo. Top 4 though! :thumbsup:

guv;8030667

Who are Citeh playing this weekend in their battle for 5th?

Man u?

Insomniac supports man city.

nuff said

Banned

jonesytheblade;8030955

Man u?

Spit spit..... noooooooo. Plus they're not big enough to still be in the FA Cup.:w00t:

guv;8031002

Spit spit..... noooooooo. Plus they're not big enough to still be in the … Spit spit..... noooooooo. Plus they're not big enough to still be in the FA Cup.:w00t:

i give in, spill?

my predictions for today!!!

West Ham vs Bolton 2-1
    Arsenal vs Burnley 4-1
    Wolverhampton vs Man Utd 0-2
    Portsmouth vs Birmingham 0-1
    Fulham vs Tottenham 1-1

Wolverhampton vs Man Utd 0-2

depends if Mick plays his first team or his youth team this time, I think

Scum Vs Bolton 0-0
    Arsenal Vs Burnley 3-1
    Wolves Vs Man U 1-2
    Pompey Vs Birmingham 1-3
    Fulham Vs Tottenham 2-2 (crouch to score off the bench)

reported for tag abuse

Banned

jonesytheblade;8031025

i give in, spill?

Well there are only 2 teams in the top four still left in the competition! Put it this way, the team I support have won it more times than anyone else left. (Its not that difficult!):p

Thanks for unspamming mods. Shame there's a bitter fan itt.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oil for Oak Doors55
      2. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…44
      3. Dashcam question22
      4. Ordered Samsung note 8 from very delayed delivery11

See more discussions