Groups

Football in Cyprus, anyone know anything about it.

Im going to Cyprus for a couple of weeks and wouldnt mind watching a game of football when im over there.

Im staying in Paralimni and have worked out that Enosis Neon Paralimni FC is the local side but their website seems to be down.

Does anyone have their fixtures or anyone living over there who can help me out? Or know any other local sides that will be playing.

Thanks in advance.

9 Comments

google

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5882592

google

Really? I never thought of that. Maybe it is all in greek, who knows. Idiot.

the__mayster;5882680

Really? I never thought of that. Maybe it is all in greek, who knows. … Really? I never thought of that. Maybe it is all in greek, who knows. Idiot.

A friend of mine speaks greek i'll ask him tomorrow if you like? You might have to remind me though i'm working my way through a few cans of carlsberg export :thumbsup:

Banned

the__mayster;5882680

Really? I never thought of that. Maybe it is all in greek, who knows. … Really? I never thought of that. Maybe it is all in greek, who knows. Idiot.

ah i love it when people that think they are so smart get put straight

+1 :thumbsup:

Billie_Jean;5882887

http://www.soccerway.com/teams/cyprus/enosis-neon-paralimni/the fixtures

looks english to me....

Original Poster

Billie_Jean;5882887

http://www.soccerway.com/teams/cyprus/enosis-neon-paralimni/the fixtures

Thanks for that,

Seems like im going to be there too early for the main season, looks like it might have to be pre season games. Guess they are going to be harder to find.

Original Poster

Flodd;5882758

A friend of mine speaks greek i'll ask him tomorrow if you like? You … A friend of mine speaks greek i'll ask him tomorrow if you like? You might have to remind me though i'm working my way through a few cans of carlsberg export :thumbsup:

Thanks

Banned

Jed Maxwell;5882945

looks english to me....

ah i love it when people that think they are so smart get put straight

+1 :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions