Football kit for infants/newborn?

Found 10th Jul
My girlfriend's sister in law would like me to get a Manchester United kit for her baby expected in September. I have no idea about football, I look at sites like sport direct the smallest they have is 12 months. What is the smallest age I can get and where?
Community Updates
AskFitness & Running
12 Comments
Try mufc merchandise themselves
I tried to get my friend a football strip for his kid when he was born. Was told they don't do newborn sizes, only babygrows.
m.store.manutd.com/sto…236

smallest size appears to be 3-6 months

Only stock at the moment on official site is 3-6 months for there 3rd Kit

34305671-pOgtb.jpg
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 10th Jul
unclejim2751 m ago

Try mufc merchandise themselves

I tried but their site is a bit hard to navigate imo
Tottenham is your answer
Thank you!
myusernamehasgone23411 m ago

http://m.store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/mobile/en/product/manchester-united-third-baby-kit-2018-19/225236smallest size appears to be 3-6 monthsOnly stock at the moment on official site is 3-6 months for there 3rd Kit[Image]

Your gf's sister is awesome.

The new home kit is due out very shortly, Rumoured to be out at the end of July when our tour starts.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 10th Jul
When you buy a newborn a full MUFC kit this is how they end up when they get older.

34307061.jpg

Think about their future
Edited by: "jayonline85" 10th Jul
Sorry I can't help but I've never understood why people do this. It's not cute or funny.
craigstephens6 h, 12 m ago

Sorry I can't help but I've never understood why people do this. It's not …Sorry I can't help but I've never understood why people do this. It's not cute or funny.

I don't know I just want to be on the good side of her family lol
.MUFC.8 h, 35 m ago

Your gf's sister is awesome.The new home kit is due out very shortly, …Your gf's sister is awesome.The new home kit is due out very shortly, Rumoured to be out at the end of July when our tour starts.

Okay! I can wait then
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants