Groups

Football League

Is Back , I can't wait

Comon you Dons!

up for general footy talk , any teams supporters welcome.

19 Comments

Supermod

Exeter have a huge game today against Leeds.

Oh dear, another Dons fan. lol

Cobblers all they way!! Although I have a 3 way on today for Dons, Cobblers and Luton all to win.

liverpool hv about 20 mil left to spend, what should we buy with tht a defender and a striker?, a mid and a defender, etc

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00455/86_sears_280x390_455554a.jpg

Top scorer this season, nailed on :thumbsup:

micoo;5964752

liverpool hv about 20 mil left to spend, what should we buy with tht a … liverpool hv about 20 mil left to spend, what should we buy with tht a defender and a striker?, a mid and a defender, etc

Possibly a player that's not injured? lol

Original Poster

hornblowerracing;5964742

Oh dear, another Dons fan. lolCobblers all they way!! Although I have a 3 … Oh dear, another Dons fan. lolCobblers all they way!! Although I have a 3 way on today for Dons, Cobblers and Luton all to win.

3-1 :whistling:

micoo;5964752

liverpool hv about 20 mil left to spend, what should we buy with tht a … liverpool hv about 20 mil left to spend, what should we buy with tht a defender and a striker?, a mid and a defender, etc

hmm i still a liverpool follower , my premiership team

glad they replaced alonso quickly , i thought he was over rated.

RedIron;5964761

Top scorer this season, nailed on :thumbsup:

Hasn't he ran away on loan though?

spobby;5964765

3-1 :whistling:

3 lucky strikes, it'll be the only 3 he scores all season! :thumbsup:

hornblowerracing;5964762

Possibly a player that's not injured? lol

lolz hes a world class player for 20 mil who cares if hes injured in this transfer climate :lol:

imo hes actually better than alonso so 10 mil net profit and a better player = result :thumbsup:

magicjay1986;5964741

First ever league game between them, I read.
    *sigh*

I'm hoping the Grecians are awed by the Elland Road crowd but I fear they'll be excited and play their best.

Supermod

micoo;5964752

20m compensation and get rid of Benitez. Why he doesnt play Benayoun more often is beyond me. Fat Spanish waiter.

hornblowerracing;5964774

Hasn't he ran away on loan though?

Yes he's at Palace :thumbsup:

magicjay1986;5964741

MOT

http://www.itsfootball.net/wp-content/gallery/tattooed_superfans/leeds-england.jpg

Supermod

chesso;5964784

First ever league game between them, I read. *sigh*I'm hoping the … First ever league game between them, I read. *sigh*I'm hoping the Grecians are awed by the Elland Road crowd but I fear they'll be excited and play their best.

Its strange, 2001 Leeds were playing Champions Leeague and Exeter were in the mire.

Great experience for Exeter in front of 30,000 odd.

Original Poster

hornblowerracing;5964782

3 lucky strikes, it'll be the only 3 he scores all season! :thumbsup:

haha , we will see. least were not in league 2

spobby;5964808

haha , we will see. least were not in league 2

Least we didn't borrow our league position from another club. ;-)

chesso;5964784

First ever league game between them, I read. *sigh*I'm hoping the … First ever league game between them, I read. *sigh*I'm hoping the Grecians are awed by the Elland Road crowd but I fear they'll be excited and play their best.

they have played twice before

leeds won the first in 1929

but exeter won the second in 1931

both in the FA Cup

MIghty Leeds to win this one 3-1

Supermod

Leeds 1-1 Exeter.......!

magicjay1986;5964798

Its strange, 2001 Leeds were playing Champions Leeague and Exeter were in … Its strange, 2001 Leeds were playing Champions Leeague and Exeter were in the mire.

:cry: True !!
    MaxYoung;5965309

they have played twice beforeleeds won the first in 1929but exeter won … they have played twice beforeleeds won the first in 1929but exeter won the second in 1931both in the FA CupMIghty Leeds to win this one 3-1

Near enough:thumbsup:
    magicjay1986;5966460

Leeds 1-1 Exeter.......!

2-1 - sigh of relief here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846216
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions