Found 29th Jan 2009
Anyone got the game, post your game stories

11 Comments

I'v got it, not actually played yet though!

Banned

I have it on PSP went 3 quarters of the season without being beaten in the league but still got sacked as I couldn't score for toffee and kept drawing games I was Man U.

Keep meaning to go back to it but got stuck into a few other games since last played few weeks ago

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;4222429

I have it on PSP went 3 quarters of the season without being beaten in … I have it on PSP went 3 quarters of the season without being beaten in the league but still got sacked as I couldn't score for toffee and kept drawing games I was Man U.Keep meaning to go back to it but got stuck into a few other games since last played few weeks ago

Is the PSP version any good

Banned

kekesala;4222463

Is the PSP version any good

Yeah it's quite good. I can't have it on my laptop anymore cos everytime I went to do some work on it I'd end up playing it

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;4222487

Yeah it's quite good. I can't have it on my laptop anymore cos everytime … Yeah it's quite good. I can't have it on my laptop anymore cos everytime I went to do some work on it I'd end up playing it

Hav u been on [url]www.fmhinfo.co.uk[/url]

it sposed to be gd but its relaunching

i have it on my laptop and i have to say its alot harder from the other verstions anyone else find this or am im just c**p

Original Poster

ViperKeith;4222576

i have it on my laptop and i have to say its alot harder from the other … i have it on my laptop and i have to say its alot harder from the other verstions anyone else find this or am im just c**p

09 is real hard but found a good tactic with man c, Won 32 in a row

I've got Football Director on DS - now that game is addictive!!!!!!!

I am a keen player of all football manager games and even back in the days when Sports interactive were championship manager. It is a lot more complex tactically than its ever been but it is still a good game.

Althought for the last 2 weeks i have been addicted to Football Manager Live!

iv got a good tactic with this game, if you get beat turn the game off and start again, i dont believe people who says they go the whole season unbeaten !! they must of at least once restarted the game !

I can dominate this game with whoever.

Have dragged Torquay up all the leagues and won all leagues, then the Champions League in back to back seasons.

Started one as Hull, won everything within 3 seasons and am unstoppable.

Currently Hoffenheim in Germany and won the league 2 straight seasons (the first 2 seasons, aswell as 2 german cups and the Champions League)

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68

See more discussions