Groups

Football Manager 10

Anyone having any probs? cant seem to play game now.

Football Manager 2010 Update Released
    OCTOBER 30, 2009, 11:49 AM - VALVE - PRODUCT UPDATE

Updates to Football Manager 2010 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Football Manager 2010
    Fixed DirectX installation issue that could prevent the game from running

12 Comments

sorry mate, i havent got it :-(

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6754696

sorry mate, i havent got it :-(

I just dont get it, was working fine.

Came to play it tonight and shortcuts are gone, wont run if i go through my computer.

Tried to re install it just now but same results.

Im confused, dont know if its the game or my machine or steam.
    :x:x:x:x

I have had no issues... Sorry!

BTW, Which team are you?? You liking it?

Original Poster

cw9652;6754735

I have had no issues... Sorry!BTW, Which team are you?? You liking it?

Was West Ham, always give it a few seasons with West Ham before i start again with Watford

Ye loving it so far, a lot better than last year, layout is brilliant.

How you finding it?

Un-installing it at the mo, i guess that means my games saves will go, just want the game to work, my mate has completed 3 seasons already, i had the game first and have only done half a season

Starr;6754748

Was West Ham, always give it a few seasons with West Ham before i start … Was West Ham, always give it a few seasons with West Ham before i start again with Watford :)Ye loving it so far, a lot better than last year, layout is brilliant.How you finding it?Un-installing it at the mo, i guess that means my games saves will go, just want the game to work, my mate has completed 3 seasons already, i had the game first and have only done half a season

I always go to Watford after a couple of years too! (You from Watford too huh)!!

I'm 4 months in, I did the Man City think first..... I just don't like the view. I always used the 'behing the goal' view in '09

Love it though! Just hoping I don't have the issue you have. And WOW at your mate already!

Original Poster

cw9652;6754767

I always go to Watford after a couple of years too! (You from Watford too … I always go to Watford after a couple of years too! (You from Watford too huh)!! :)I'm 4 months in, I did the Man City think first..... I just don't like the view. I always used the 'behing the goal' view in '09Love it though! Just hoping I don't have the issue you have. And WOW at your mate already!

We've been through this CW ye im from Watford

Finally its working again just a shame ive got no time to play it now, sleep, work and out in town tmrw night hopefully. Tuesday day off so will play then :-D

Starr;6754796

We've been through this CW ye im from Watford :)Finally its working again … We've been through this CW ye im from Watford :)Finally its working again just a shame ive got no time to play it now, sleep, work and out in town tmrw night hopefully. Tuesday day off so will play then :-D

I have today (Mon) off, so I can give it my full attention!

It's been quiet in town recently.... Enjoy!

download the latest direct x available on microsofts website i did that and it runs like a dream really hating the new layout though preferred the old one.

Original Poster

cw9652;6754834

I have today (Mon) off, so I can give it my full attention!It's been … I have today (Mon) off, so I can give it my full attention!It's been quiet in town recently.... Enjoy!

You were right town was awful!!!!

Starr;6765224

You were right town was awful!!!!

I Know!! Where did you go??

btw. I had a steam issue all day today, but fixed it, have FM2010 on another tab right now

Original Poster

cw9652;6765235

I Know!! Where did you go??btw. I had a steam issue all day today, but … I Know!! Where did you go??btw. I had a steam issue all day today, but fixed it, have FM2010 on another tab right now

Moons, reflex, llyolds and oceana, awful.

Won 40 quid on the fruity so night was paid for but still could of slept lol,

FM working fine now. loving it

Starr;6765246

Moons, reflex, llyolds and oceana, awful.Won 40 quid on the fruity so … Moons, reflex, llyolds and oceana, awful.Won 40 quid on the fruity so night was paid for but still could of slept lol,FM working fine now. loving it

Good on FM working!!

Oceana seem to ruin my nights out!! Moons and Lloyds seems to work good for me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…922
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …250829
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523455
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764556

See more discussions