Groups

Football Manager 2009.

Banned
    Hey, just installed and started playing fm09, this game is really on my pc, i have over 1 gb of ram and no programs on in the background, anyway of speeding this game up? ive got it on least responsive but still slow. any advice welcome.

cheers

6 Comments

Whats the spec of your computer?

Will depend on alot more than just how much ram you have although 1GB isn't alot

Have you installed the latest patch yet?

Original Poster Banned

what's the latest patch? Not sure on spec's. Any idea's what i could do? Cheers

seanbwfc;3618334

what's the latest patch? Not sure on spec's. Any idea's what i could do? … what's the latest patch? Not sure on spec's. Any idea's what i could do? Cheers

Lower the graphics settings or upgrade your PC. 1GB is pretty teeny these days, especially if you're running Vista. I'm guessing the video card and the CPU aren't especially hot, either. Right-click the icon labeled 'Computer' and click Properties to see what your CPU is, and click Device Manager > Display Adaptors to see what your video card is.

seanbwfc;3618334

what's the latest patch? Not sure on spec's. Any idea's what i could do? … what's the latest patch? Not sure on spec's. Any idea's what i could do? Cheers

If you installed via Steam it should have installed this for you but you can get the] latest patch here the game runs smoother with the patch and less bugs too. Too me it sounds like your spec are a little low. The game is still playable but on lower graphic settings

Looking to buy a laptop to play football manager 2009, can someone tell me which is the cheapest laptop that this game will work on, I have tried researching myself but it looks a minefield - thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814502
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder67
      3. Giffgaff New goodybags34
      4. One for the mathmeticians2640

See more discussions