Groups

Football Manager 2009 PC

I am having a huge problem with this game!!

I bought it from ASDA when it was cheap around xmas, but it has now stopped working.

It keeps asking me to produce my activation key, but I cant find the thing! The people at Steam are less than helpful. Even though they can see that I have clocked up several hours playing the game, they still think I am trying to use it illegally!

Has anyone had this problem and got round it?

Thanks for any advice, (rep will of course be given)

4 Comments

the product key is on the back on the manual i think, or use the forums thers loads of topics with people havin problems

mannyj;5041429

the product key is on the back on the manual i think, or use the forums … the product key is on the back on the manual i think, or use the forums thers loads of topics with people havin problems

It is indeed on the back of the manual im looking at mine right now, when i log into steam it comes up with my passcode and says make a note as it may be asked for at anytime, they have yet to ask for it in about 2 months, bu t it does pop up everytime i play the game

Original Poster

Thanks for your help.

I wish I could find my manual!!!!

Rep has been left for all of you for trying to help

Thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764280
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846187
      3. Did you know?2847
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892428

See more discussions