Football manager 2016 - can't offer contracts to anyone!

Found 30th Jun 2016
Hi

Just started a game of fm16 with Leicester and it won't let me offer contracts to any players. I will get a bid accepted, and a few days later it will say "bla bla rejected the contract offer from Leicester".

In the staff settings ive got myself as handling all transfers and contracts.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Community Updates
9 Comments
uninstall?
Can you take a screenshot of your staff settings (just in case you've missed something) and also a screenshot of the contract rejection message?
Did you edit the game in anyway? Sounds odd.
I don't have fm16 but with earlier versions, if your manager reputation is low, players can be a bit twitchy, see what happens after you get a few results.
First World problems!
Original Poster
zan87

Can you take a screenshot of your staff settings (just in case you've … Can you take a screenshot of your staff settings (just in case you've missed something) and also a screenshot of the contract rejection message?

https://s32.postimg.org/iemnqxrit/image.png

The contract rejection message would say something like

"player doesnt agree with the following :
-yearly wage rise is not enough
-appearance bonus not enough
-unused substitute fee not enough"

etc etc. but havn;t got a chance to offer them the contract!

Are there any other settings not in the "staff" tab that im missing?

Thanks
adamski88

The contract rejection message would say something like "player doesnt … The contract rejection message would say something like "player doesnt agree with the following :-yearly wage rise is not enough-appearance bonus not enough-unused substitute fee not enough"etc etc. but havn;t got a chance to offer them the contract!Are there any other settings not in the "staff" tab that im missing?Thanks

Things look in order there. I don't have it installed at the moment, is there settings under First Team and Personal Assistant which might be culpable?
adamski88

The contract rejection message would say something like "player doesnt … The contract rejection message would say something like "player doesnt agree with the following :-yearly wage rise is not enough-appearance bonus not enough-unused substitute fee not enough"etc etc. but havn;t got a chance to offer them the contract!Are there any other settings not in the "staff" tab that im missing?Thanks

You know how footballers are nowadays, nothing is ever enough!
Try posting on their official forums. There are some very helpful people on there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants