Football manager 2018

Found 10th Nov 2017
Does anyone know if any football club shops will be selling fm18 this year

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

I don’t have the answer butI’m intrigued as to why it has to be bought from football club shops??

Dannyrobbo53 m ago

I don’t have the answer butI’m intrigued as to why it has to be bought fro …I don’t have the answer butI’m intrigued as to why it has to be bought from football club shops??

I'm pretty sure I remember in the past that certain football clubs got stock and the sleeves were in the club colours with the club's crest.

RossD893 h, 2 m ago

I'm pretty sure I remember in the past that certain football clubs got …I'm pretty sure I remember in the past that certain football clubs got stock and the sleeves were in the club colours with the club's crest.

That makes sense!!

They also sell it really cheap!

I've always bought digital because it doesn't collect dust on a shelf

Last few seasons a few non league teams have sold it a lot cheaper than the current price, I’m waiting for them to have it on there websites

They have already asked for clubs to request if they want them. The 1st 50 clubs to reply will get them so yes they will

Hopefully they do this before Xmas as want to buy this for a present

I check every year, just a quick google search a couple of weeks after Football Manager (and the year) +"Club Shop" usually comes up with a few, usually miss the really cheap ones though around £15 or £16.. I do love that they do send so many to lower league clubs to help them out a little.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants