Groups

Football Manager

What is the best bit of business you have made on that game?
    I have just re-signed Stewart Downing after I sold him to Man City for 15m at the end of Jul. 08 then he made one app for Man City and on 31st Jan, he put in a transfer request and I resigned him for free so I made a 15m profit in 5 months.
    So now i'm buzzing, so I was wondering if anyone has had a better bit of business as that?

I know, i'm sad :-)

9 Comments

How'd you get him for free? (not that i would tbh, don't rate him)

He was either mega unhappy or a 1 year deal perhaps

Original Poster

teambintip;4378729

How'd you get him for free? (not that i would tbh, don't rate him)He was … How'd you get him for free? (not that i would tbh, don't rate him)He was either mega unhappy or a 1 year deal perhaps

He put in a transfer request so I was planning on making a loan offer for him because i only 117k to make transfers with so when I was making the offer. I saw that they wanted £0 for him so I made the offer, then contract offer. then signed him.

messi for £50 million my chelsea team is quite good on 2008

cech

Micah richards/daniel alves terry carvalho cole

mikel/banega

wrightphillips/joe cole lampard kaka messi

benzema

fort id add others in as i do chop and change

Original Poster

^^^^^^^
    pretty good

Bojan on a free trasnfer Offers of £18m being given now

Selling Dos santos for 35m was pretty good aswell

Signing some veteran midfielder from Chile (Luis Sierra I think) back on FM2006 for Cardiff City - I swear he scored from just about every free kick!

Original Poster

thfc andyp3;4382820

Bojan on a free trasnfer Offers of £18m being given nowSelling Dos … Bojan on a free trasnfer Offers of £18m being given nowSelling Dos santos for 35m was pretty good aswell

Ye. I signed Bojan for free for Man City. Him and Guiseppi Rossi (15m) upfront were great. Then I accidently deleted the game :x

mine has to be robinho from man city to lverpool for the low amount of 19m
    or bojan on a free, then several high offers now

get ya self on CM online - i am man city in world 100
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions