Groups
    EXPIRED

Football Manager Handheld 2014 (Ps Vita) Loading times?!

Just wondering if anyone else has had super long loading times on this game? I do have all English leagues active so that may be a reason... However all other countries are turned off and it still takes an age to load...

Also, menus aren't easy to navigate for me, have ordered a Vita stylus which may help...

I really want to like this game because they seem to have gone into a fair bit of depth which I do like in a FM game...
    Please feel free to share your experiences with this game

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

3 Comments

Original Poster

Shame no one has contributed But as it happens I've been playing this a bit more and have managed to get into it despite loading times, it's a good game, I'd recommend to anyone finding it hard to get into it at first, just give it some time and you will probably like it

Someone posted in another thread that if you choose 2-3 leagues max then loading times should be decent.

Original Poster

TheMo123

Someone posted in another thread that if you choose 2-3 leagues max then … Someone posted in another thread that if you choose 2-3 leagues max then loading times should be decent.

Ahh okay, thanks for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv814
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      3. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      4. Music download22

See more discussions