Groups

Football Manger 2010 ???

Does anyone know when football manager 2010 is due to be realeased

im trying to see if i can find any details about it, see if there are going to be any changes etc but i cant find any info anywere i spent all my lunch break searching but i only get links to FM09

its usually out around OCT but i have seen anything not even anywere to pre order it??

3 Comments

Pre-order via play play.com/Gam…tml
    or amazon:amazon.co.uk/Foo…8-1

A lot of new information was released yesterday: thedugout.net/com…816 including some screenshots.

Personally looking at the screenshots, i don't really like the new skin and interface, but i'm sure it will grow on me.

Pre-order. | Due for release on 30/10/2009

There was an announcement yesterday by Miles Jacobson on the Sports Interactive forums. Here's the thread with the announcement, which also features some questions and answers from forum members and staff:

]http//co…237

It's already been mentioned, but "Sports Interactive & SEGA® Europe Ltd. can today announce that Football Manager™ 2010 for PC and Apple Macintosh, and Football Manager™ Handheld 2010 for Sony PSP will be released on October 30th."
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions