Football Memorabillia - world cup poster - original

18 replies
Found 3rd Jan 2009
I have an original poster from the espania world cup 82. This poster is still in its original frame from the very first day it was framed. The poster came off the wall of a chairmans office who owns a scottsh premier team. When they moved to a new stadium it was given to my father in law when he was helping move out the old stadium. I once had it on ebay but removed it as i had change of heart. The bidding was over £70. I am now looking to sell it.

Anyhoo - does anyone know of any football memorabillia dealers who maybe interested in this poster.

sc

17 Comments

hard to say exactly.altho you shouldnt sell it to a dealer,because they wont give you any market value for it-they want to make a profit too.

there were loads of different posters for the 82 world cup-many of them made in their millions so really depends what this poster is exactly.

get it valued by a dealership

Original Poster

its the one that has "copa del mundo de futbol" on very bottom. and it is about 2.5 - 3ft tall..

Original Poster

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss310/scott_cambpell9/DSCF1579.jpg

amazon.co.uk/Off…-14

doesnt say what size it is but seems to be readily available

barky;7410985

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-World-Cup-Poster-Spain/dp/B001HZQCRM/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1262532422&sr=8-14doesnt say what size it is but seems to be readily available

Don't think that one is an original poster though. Can't really compare prices on one that has been mass produced more than 25 years later

Original Poster

oldmankensey;7411006

Don't think that one is an original poster though. Can't really compare … Don't think that one is an original poster though. Can't really compare prices on one that has been mass produced more than 25 years later

the poster i have or the one on amazon?

Original Poster

If you look on the bottom right of my poster, it has a govenment stamp or something of the likes, and also a print number, if you look closely on amazon, it has none of these

Original Poster

anyone know any dealers?

id keep it mate, looks pretty cool.

Original Poster

strapped for cash but, and looking to sell it, loads of people have said keep it, but i have no choice in trying to get the pennies in

Original Poster

with the worldcup coming and collectors out in force, i have had a couple of offers for this, i am going to hold off a while and see how i get on
fingers crossed

Banned

scott_campbell9;7414918

anyone know any dealers?

Yeah, what do you want? Skag, charlie, bangfish, cake, blow, heroine, jazzfluff?

Original Poster

DanJackson;8237695

Yeah, what do you want? Skag, charlie, bangfish, cake, blow, heroine, … Yeah, what do you want? Skag, charlie, bangfish, cake, blow, heroine, jazzfluff?

sorry bud, grew out that stuff, sensible member of the communtiy now, not as sensible as you though by the looks of thinks

sc

Banned

scott_campbell9;8237756

sorry bud, grew out that stuff, sensible member of the communtiy now, … sorry bud, grew out that stuff, sensible member of the communtiy now, obviously your not posting stuff like thatsc

Close your browser and re-start it. You seem to have forgotten to switch on your sarcasm / sense-of-humour plugin.

sc

Original Poster

ok,, plugged it in now -

damm still doesnt work

sc

Original Poster

i ended up putting it on ebay after getting it valued, fingers crossed

sc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions