EXPIRED

Football prizes from Barclays!

his is a link to Barclay's sponsorship competition. You just enter in the 10-digit code that it randomly generates on the site, plus your e-mail address and a security code to make sure an automatic thingy isn't doing it. The catch is that people that have an account with Barclays have a 2x chance of winning.

You can do it as many times as you like, just backspace and get another code. It's repetitive but it's run by the bank, so I'd assume it's genuine and I've already won a fair bit.

I've so far won free membership to the ESPN goals app until the end of the season but I'm still trying...

Good way to kill a bit of time and win something! Please post if successful!

14 Comments

Original Poster

Why cold?

TRIED 3 TIMES NO LUCK FOR ME:(

Original Poster

kareandy

TRIED 3 TIMES NO LUCK FOR ME:(

I tried once, and got the subscription. Tried another 20+ times and got nothing... It's a case of luck!

it said I have won a Nike football.
I look forward to seeing it at my door.

cheers

it says i won a £10 sports direct voucher
wait n see i guess

399out

I tried once, and got the subscription. Tried another 20+ times and got … I tried once, and got the subscription. Tried another 20+ times and got nothing... It's a case of luck!

has anyone actually won anything in 2nd and later attempts ?

what I think is:
even though you can try unlimited times, you can only win or loose once.

Original Poster

I kept trying last night and I got Nike Football as well as the ESPN membership!

I won the sports direct voucher, cheers op!

Only for Barclays current account customers - as in the extract from the rules below

All winning entrants who have registered as a Barclays Current Account customer (as point 5 above) will be validated as genuine. Winners who are not Barclays Current Account customers will have their win invalidated with the allocated tickets returned to the draw and a new winner chosen.

Tried so many time didnt win nothing, thanks anyway

Tried a few times but nothing, thanks anyway

Won a football first of all and just recieved a txt saying ive won tickets to a game aswell because i was validated as being a barclays customer.

Original Poster

Got my prize in the post today! And i'm not a barclays customer!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
    3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions