Groups

football question

I've just been looking at group B in the Champions League, the one with Manchester United. After the last game the press was full of Man U being through to the last 16 but looking at the table and games left to play there could be 3 teams all on 10 points at the end and Man U may not go through on goal difference.. is that right or am I missing something?

4 Comments

it goes on the results between the two teams on level points first with it being aggregated

Original Poster

stevebl;6992111

it goes on the results between the two teams on level points first with … it goes on the results between the two teams on level points first with it being aggregated

thanks steve

Man. United 4 10
    Wolfsburg 4 7
    CSKA Moskva 4 4
    Beşiktaş 4 1

They only play each other twice so only 6 games. If Bessiktas win the last 2 then it's only 7 points do they are out. It then goes on results against each other.

Hence why Liverpool need to beat Fiorentina by 3 goals in the final game because Fiorentina beat Liverpool 2-0 no matter how much they win and lose by tonight respectively. Even though that isn't happening at the moment
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2952
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?26120
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891718
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24107

See more discussions