Groups

Football Season 2008/2009 - now includes provisional fixture links

New season's fixtures out today so to me, that's new season time!

37 Comments

Yay !!!!

Do you mean you are supporting Mexico then???????

Original Poster

Lol, nah, but cannot just cannot bring myself to use a picture of the one from Trafford just yet bless him

oh no............ not again :w00t: :roll:

boydent999;2321322

Lol, nah, but cannot just cannot bring myself to use a picture of the one … Lol, nah, but cannot just cannot bring myself to use a picture of the one from Trafford just yet bless him

He's just working his way up with the poorer of the manchester teams before he comes home :thumbsup:

Original Poster

You mean, the ONLY team in Manchester then, Trafford boy?
    Superb, 5 posts in, and already chiding, quality, i love football

HAHHAHA

I said city would be playing Villa 1st match and they bl00dy are

Original Poster

]Full Fixtures
    ]Club By Club

29th November and 9th May Trafford boy

Removed, cos t0mm said so :giggle:

Bring on 29th November! :lol:

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;2321390

Bring on 29th November! :lol:

Oh dear, don't get me started :giggle:

I'll happily let you have bragging rights if we can repeat last years achievements.

13th september will be a good day.

Original Poster

Havince;2321368

HAHHAHAI said city would be playing Villa 1st match and they bl00dy are

Yay, another Blue on board always good to see That's at least 3 i know of on here :giggle:

Notice how this thread is mainly mancs........ obviously only ones that know anything about football :lol:

Well you two less so......... blue scum :lol:

Original Poster

Technically, i guess it's mainly the folks of Midd then? :giggle:

Nice to see KK's Toon will be getting an easy 3 points on the first day of the season

surfer90;2321663

Nice to see KK's Toon will be getting an easy 3 points on the first day … Nice to see KK's Toon will be getting an easy 3 points on the first day of the season

Owen to start the season in style;-)

Original Poster

Yay and here comes the Toon Army, nice one

How do you guys think Scolari will do for Chelski in the worlds best league

Original Poster

Dunno, tis a pressure job that one if ever there was, if we can't win the league lol and we can't, i'd sooner Chelsea did than them lot again

Anyone fancy swapping sheff utd, southampton, barnsley and norwich as their first 4 games... :thumbsup:

surfer90;2321663

Nice to see KK's Toon will be getting an easy 3 points on the first day … Nice to see KK's Toon will be getting an easy 3 points on the first day of the season

NIce and easy start to the season for the baggies too... altogether now, "we'll be top by 5 o'clock..."

boydent999;2321793

Dunno, tis a pressure job that one if ever there was, if we can't win the … Dunno, tis a pressure job that one if ever there was, if we can't win the league lol and we can't, i'd sooner Chelsea did than them lot again

Trouble is a lot of the clubs get shot of their managers without giving them a real chance to try and improve the team and the football they play. Look at Chelski,Man City even BIG Sam at the Toon but I was glad to see him go.

Original Poster

I've no idea at all why Sven left
    Ok, last half we were poor, but it's City we always are up and down
    We played well, got good results 1st half of season, then, players got tired, we were found out, but Sven did well and got us into Europe even if by back door, perhaps he did too well, too soon
    I did smile at your Big Sam comment, i cannot stand him, his teams stifle and play unattractive football and whilst it may get results, it's not what i'd like to watch

i really can't believe we are missing euro 2008, so i am looking at the new season too, go go Arsenal

Banned

Nataly Randolf;2322342

i really can't believe we are missing euro 2008, so i am looking at the … i really can't believe we are missing euro 2008, so i am looking at the new season too, go go Arsenal

I wouldn't have thought Ars*nal fans would have any interest in the England team!

Flodd;2322174

NIce and easy start to the season for the baggies too... altogether now, … NIce and easy start to the season for the baggies too... altogether now, "we'll be top by 5 o'clock..."

I think you'll find Arsenal will be, and looking upto November time, I can't see any dropped points for the MIGHTY GOONERS :whistling::thumbsup::p

Yes the lack of football under Sam was there for all to see. The subs he made during the games were mind bogling. But even with K.K all is not right at the toon. Ashleys money has not improved the sqad as yet and there is moaning and groaning in the background. Have heard that he wanted to buy Spurs dont know how true that is? Only if the club had the same commitment as the fans it would be magic. I am down south and I cant get a ticket to any game for love or money!

boydent999;2322320

I've no idea at all why Sven leftOk, last half we were poor, but it's … I've no idea at all why Sven leftOk, last half we were poor, but it's City we always are up and down :)We played well, got good results 1st half of season, then, players got tired, we were found out, but Sven did well and got us into Europe even if by back door, perhaps he did too well, too soonI did smile at your Big Sam comment, i cannot stand him, his teams stifle and play unattractive football and whilst it may get results, it's not what i'd like to watch

Yes he did do well the first half of the season but with a few injurys you were found out. I did Enjoy the results you had over your fellow mancs.

Banned

kyalion;2322429

I think you'll find Arsenal will be, and looking upto November time, I … I think you'll find Arsenal will be, and looking upto November time, I can't see any dropped points for the MIGHTY GOONERS :whistling::thumbsup::p

Dont ya just love gooners so happy to set themselves up for the fall.

Same old, same old.....

Original Poster

Didn't take ya long Guv did it? Don't win much for years eh, the Gooners have a famine and you're in there.....sigh

Times are tough at the toon, talk of a few cut backs financially, petrol, mobile phones and suits all gonna be cost cut. Cynic ole me said KK was brought in to get bums on seats, and more spending in the club shop(s) but, you never know with The King, we know that :giggle:

Banned

boydent999;2323537

Didn't take ya long Guv did it? Don't win much for years eh, the Gooners … Didn't take ya long Guv did it? Don't win much for years eh, the Gooners have a famine and you're in there.....sigh

Nah, it just becomes a routine to hear how many trophies they will win and end in silence after another big fail!

done

Original Poster

Well i'll tell you what, t0mm, you remove them from your quote, and i'll edit my post eh?

Coybb

sorted :giggle:

Original Poster

Cheers t0mm, sorted it now, ta

Original Poster

Some more good games on the net today, courtesy of myp2p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?11
      2. Gear best shipping?44