Found 30th May 2007
I'm looking for a football shirt (celtic), with a personalised name printed on the back.

The cheapest I can seem to find is £47 on kitbag which seems a bit expensive?

Does anyone know of any other online stores I might be able to get it cheaper from

Many Thanks

K

6 Comments

Best bet maybe to get the shirt from Sportsworld £35.49 and get it personalised at a printers or Birthdays (Do they still do that?)

there is discount codes available on here £10 off £30 and there is a mention of being able to save 15% if you are a lloydstsb customer perhaps a mod can put link on here for you hope thats helpful

Original Poster

Thankyou, I've tried the kitbag codes... but the £10 one doesnt work and the 15% off makes it £47 including the printing

I wasn't aware birthdays did printing, I'll check that out... thanks for your help

K

Try This Site Scotlandkit.com Even Cheaper Than Sportsworld And They Do Lettering And Numbers Also Hope Its Useful

Original Poster

Thanks for that,

there's a box for a promo code on that scotland site, I've had a look on the usual sites here, pricedash etc can't find any... are there any lying around?

HI there

My daughter tried to post this for you but she cannot access it from work. She received this from her friend.

This is the first link to find you top and add to basket:
kitbag.com

then use this to go to check out
kitbag.com

This works if you use the top link, save to basket and then go in through the bottom link!!!

Try it and if it doesn't work she may have further details later.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions